• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Best stadium visited.

Other then the Wembley of the North known as Vale Park. Does anyone have a favourite stadium/ground they've visited ?

For me it's Ibrox. Having lived in Scotland for years I often go Rangers games and love the atmosphere. Not a fan of the stairs heading to the top of the stand though! 

I used to love visiting Chester/Wrexham kind of grounds back in the day. These new modern day lego grounds just feel soulless 

Advert:

2 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Other then the Wembley of the North known as Vale Park. Does anyone have a favourite stadium/ground they've visited ?

For me it's Ibrox. Having lived in Scotland for years I often go Rangers games and love the atmosphere. Not a fan of the stairs heading to the top of the stand though! 

I used to love visiting Chester/Wrexham kind of grounds back in the day. These new modern day lego grounds just feel soulless 

Probably MK Dons, all padded seats too good for leagues 1and 2.

• Like 1

Old Trafford, although I’ve heard it’s falling apart now.

Millenium stadium, great for atmosphere and close to loads of good pubs in the center of Cardiff

Ajax stadium, made better because  the Dutch generate a great atmosphere at the same time as being really friendly

Used to like standing in the Shed at Stamford Bridge back in the 80s which was what football was all about back then, I don’t enjoy going to football as much now in all seater stadiums without the same atmosphere as back then.

Advert:

Always liked Villa Park personally. Other than that the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff. If it was down to me would have kept playoff finals etc being held there.

Also the San Siro, it's actually seen better days inside it but even so visually is still as impressive a stadium as you'll see.

Advert:

Best, biggest fullest is the MCG for both cricket and football. 95,000 there for Man City v Real Madrid but the atmosphere wasnt as good as Vale.

Best for atmosphere, Derby County away in the FA Cup.

Most rammed, Aston Villa away in the FA Cup when we lost 6-0.

I was impressed with the Millenium Stadium for LDV final.

I guess it's a very open ended question. Bit of a difference between best and favourite.

I went to Leicester earlier this season and that is mightily impressive. Having done 76 of the current 92 and numerous international grounds the best has to be the ' New ' Wembley. 

The worst , Sutton. 

Advert:

FGR for catering, Brizzle Rovers for anarchic architecture and half time song list. Vale Park for spiritual elevation.
Bristol Rovers was a rugby ground they sold their bigger ground to a supermarket firm, the rugby club play at Ashton gate

I guess it's a very open ended question. Bit of a difference between best and favourite.
I went to Leicester earlier this season and that is mightily impressive. Having done 76 of the current 92 and numerous international grounds the best has to be the ' New ' Wembley. 
The worst , Sutton. 
Leicester King Power due to have 8000 tacked onto one side which made alter the atmosphere.