Vale top seven Sat.

PVTony

Accrington winning 3-0 half time.

They could be above the Vale if they win again at home on Sat. and the Vale lose. Plus they will still have a game in hand.

All other top teams are also playing at home.

Supporters going to Chesterfield will have to be in good voice to cheer the team on to a win so that they stay in the top seven.

Advert:

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Accrington Stanley v Northampton, 15:00

Burton Albion v Barnet, 15:00

Bury v Oxford Utd, 15:00

Chesterfield v Port Vale, 15:00

Crewe v Cheltenham, 15:00

Gillingham v Hereford, 15:00

Rotherham v Morecambe, 15:00

Shrewsbury v Macclesfield, 15:00

Southend v Aldershot, 15:00

Stevenage v Bradford, 15:00

Torquay v Lincoln City, 15:00

Wycombe v Stockport, 15:00

Oh Poo !!!

Advert:

This League is so unpredictable anything and everything will happen.

Just because those sides are at home and fair enough, should win, doesn't mean they will. I think a few may slip up with the pressure being on everyone.

We have a very very tough trip on Saturday, but i wuold not be surprised one bit if we bring something back home.

Have some faith.

All our competitors, apart from Bury, have "easy" home games. Mind you, "on paper" we should win our last 3 home games.

I feel a Brighton away type of game when we play Barnet on the last day.

Our top brass should be ashamed when they see what teams like Accrington, Dagenham etc can do on gates 0f 2k

Cant really see many dropping points with those fixtures, think we will probably need 74/75 points to make the play offs, likes of Gillingham, Accrington and Stevenage all on really good runs at the moment. Looking at the run in can see Accrington getting in there, of 9 games left 6 at home. Hoping Bury can go on a similar run to last year

Advert:

I thought our chances of finishing top 3 went when we failed to beat Bury but if we are still top 7 after Saturday IMO we are back in the chase for automatic promotion. All the top teams playing at home must all be playing away the following week.

Guest vale_poop
Craig Davies at Vale last night. Sussing us out?

yh and he said our midfield wasnt good enuf

When you look at the resources at Accrington you realise what a brilliant job John Coleman has done.He lost his best two players before the season had even started but is still in with a good shout of the play-offs.

It's about time we got him here. I wonder how he'd respond to expectation - something perhaps he hasn't had to deal with too much at Accy.

How come everyone else hammers teams every other week? The only team we've hammered is Stockport and that's more a rule than anything else.

Advert:

Cannot see the point of appointing a new manger while the current board are in charge. Keep Grew there till the end of the season then hopefully get a new board in place at which time it would be nice if Adams has left SU and if backed by a new board am sure the majority of Vale fans would welcome him back :)

Guest vale_poop
It's a good job he didn't see Exodus playing then Poop :D

what u on about son exodus was quality:razz:

It's about time we got him here. I wonder how he'd respond to expectation - something perhaps he hasn't had to deal with too much at Accy.

How come everyone else hammers teams every other week? The only team we've hammered is Stockport and that's more a rule than anything else.

He must have something about him Lady but I can see where you are coming from,regarding expectations.Nobody expects too much from Accy.with their resources but he would be under pressure straight away if he came to the Vale.I see they had just 1,600 watching tonight against Hereford.

===

Archived