onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ben Garrity

johnjeffersfanclub

Advert

Agree...but Joel Cooper's had about 25 minutes in 2 games, and people are already saying he's their favourite player! Might be interesting to get them both on the pitch at the same time?
Pity he is only on loan, do we have an option to buy? I suppose you always have if you have enough money and the player is willing. All based on moments of class befitting the Premier League, gets the heart racing, will it survive the hurly burly? Will it last? What football is all about.

53 minutes ago, IanW said:

Class is Garrity. You can see he's been working on his all round game also as his passing range and quality is improving all the time.

I think DC said how he works so hard on things like being the fittest player at the club and it's that attitude and desire to succeed that will serve him well. 

Considering he was part of what was essentially a two man midfield on Tuesday, his contributions were excellent. It was him playing a neat one-two with Edmonson, breaking through the lines and providing a great cut back for Wilson for the 2nd goal. It was also him playing a neat lofted ball through to Wozza who squared it to Harratt for a huge chance to seal the game. Not bad for a lad who is often said to lack quality.

He has been the find of the season with out question and my player of the season. 

I think it speaks volumes of DF and "the process" that players like him, Hall and Jones have been watched playing anonymous positions in average teams, analysed and identified as players that would rip it up in our system, and rip it up they have.

11 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
20 hours ago, LancyTony said:
Agree...but Joel Cooper's had about 25 minutes in 2 games, and people are already saying he's their favourite player! Might be interesting to get them both on the pitch at the same time?

Pity he is only on loan, do we have an option to buy? I suppose you always have if you have enough money and the player is willing. All based on moments of class befitting the Premier League, gets the heart racing, will it survive the hurly burly? Will it last? What football is all about.

I hope so? One of the things DC said was he likes to bring in loan deals they may have a chance to sign permanently. I thought maybe Cass could have been a recruit, and I like the look of the 2 young forwards - bags of potential, and a great age. Cooper seems to be another one? We can but hope!

Archived