Kurt Zouma

ginge

Advert:

He's scum simple as yet. Got heavily booed by both set of fans tonight. Shame on Moyes and shame on West ham for not even investigating this 

More needs to be done against animal abusers. 

Throw him in a cage with a tiger and see if he's brave enough to kick a cat then.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Aguar61 said:

Yet another ignorant,pig thick,rich bully. Shameful excuse for a man.

Yeah. You can't trust a lot of prem players with pussy.  What is with these d-heads? When Vale lost I kicked the cat in the sense of  - not kicking the cat. Because he was alright and usually sat on my knee watching. I expressed my disappointment by telling him I was disappointed in robust terms.

Besides if I ever upset the cat it would be me not him who Mrs TW kicked out the door. 

Arsenal kicked Aubameyang, their best player, out of the club and are paying him off to sign with Barcelona because he turned up late to training for a few times. Zuma abuses an animal and gets to play the next day!

Advert:

2 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

RSPCA have taken the cats for assessment and Zouma has been fined 250k by West Ham.Money to go to animal charity.He will not play in the next game.Punishment in France is 4 years inside.

UK supposed  to be a nation of pet lovers?

Advert:

As well as Kurt Zouma, police are now looking into allegations that 11 men from Bolton, Doncaster and Cheltenham, gave some black cats a good kicking recently. Apparently there's video evidence and thousands of witnesses.... 😎

If you don't like cats don't have one. If you have one look after the bugger not kick it around in front of your kids in a "comedy number" then get your mate to upload it on the internet. The guy is a total forking tool.  

I feel strongly about this. Cruelty to animals is not on in my book. And not something to be joked about. 

Edited by toyahw
  • Like 2

Advert: