onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Carlisle United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

5 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Really good tonight if what I managed to see. Wilson, Walker and Pett were class. Walsall forum is brill tonight 

Had a quick look on their forum just and love the RIP Walsall post.  They are not happy bunnies at the moment with the players and staff.  Oh dear never mind.  🤣

Up to 8th with a goal difference the same/ close to the pack. I really liked how we kept the ball and tried to play it around them. 
Pett man of the match for me with Wilson a close second.

We seem to be back and it was great at the end that Vale players seemed to really acknowledge one another.

Great team spirit personified! 👏😀

Liked Brad Walker's composure at centre back. Great passer of the ball. So many good performances tonight. Pett was fantastic, Wilson looks good again with his fitness back and so on and so on
Great performance. Bring on Saturday.
It was good to see him pinging the balls as he did tonight. Will be interesting to see him play that role against a team who put out defence under pressure. I know we are unlikely to see Cass again and whilst I like Hall it would be interesting to see us with a back 3 of Jones Walker and Cass, i don't think there would be a back 3 more comfortable on the ball below the championship.

2 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

A late Exeter goal hasn’t helped us.

I think our own teams class performance helped us enough, they looked experienced and assured with some younger bright sparks thrown in. Some of the passing tonight, if it can be replicated again going forward, will have us not worrying about other teams results.

Feel like now that these boys are a bit more familiar with eachother, we are starting to look a real team again.

Still 19 games to go?

The playoffs are on this season.

Just waiting for that game where we play Walsall away and inevitably send them down whilst securing/reaching the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:
10 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:
Liked Brad Walker's composure at centre back. Great passer of the ball. So many good performances tonight. Pett was fantastic, Wilson looks good again with his fitness back and so on and so on
Great performance. Bring on Saturday.

It was good to see him pinging the balls as he did tonight. Will be interesting to see him play that role against a team who put out defence under pressure. I know we are unlikely to see Cass again and whilst I like Hall it would be interesting to see us with a back 3 of Jones Walker and Cass, i don't think there would be a back 3 more comfortable on the ball below the championship.

Cass over Hall? No thanks.

1 minute ago, Jermaine Holwynn said:

I think our own teams class performance helped us enough, they looked experienced and assured with some younger bright sparks thrown in. Some of the passing tonight, if it can be replicated again going forward, will have us not worrying about other teams results.

Feel like now that these boys are a bit more familiar with eachother, we are starting to look a real team again.

Still 19 games to go?

The playoffs are on this season.

Just waiting for that game where we play Walsall away and inevitably send them down whilst securing/reaching the playoffs.

Don't rule out automatic promotion. At least 1 spot is still up for grabs... A win on Satruday would send some more signals..

8 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

Liked Brad Walker's composure at centre back. Great passer of the ball.

He's ideal as the spare man against opposition playing 2 up top, with Hall and Smith as the markers. Great awareness as well as passing and composure. Put Gibbo into that back 5 instead of Woz (as much as I love Woz), and that is a L1 standard defence, no problem. 

Had a quick look on their forum just and love the RIP Walsall post.  They are not happy bunnies at the moment with the players and staff.  Oh dear never mind.  

Won their cup final in November and seemed to have forgot about the rest of the season.

Would be funny if the Dazzler sends them down.

Absolute free fall at the moment.

15 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Had a quick look on their forum just and love the RIP Walsall post.  They are not happy bunnies at the moment with the players and staff.  Oh dear never mind.  🤣

Obviously our number 1 goal is promotion but I have to admit when we go to the Bescot if we had a chance to send them down to the conference that feels like it could be karma for some of the chants they were aiming at DC in the first game. Could be a fun day that.

Archived