• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale Postponed

Fosse69

1 hour ago, dazzerjames said:

The gas lamp used to be a children’s orphanage ! That’s the musty smell !

1 hour ago, dazzerjames said:

The gas lamp used to be a children’s orphanage ! That’s the musty smell !

the peaky blinders pub is razor sharp!😁:drink:

Advert:

On 03/02/2022 at 13:53, fuzzyvalefan said:

Plenty of good pubs in Salford. Trouble is the ground isn't in Salford, its in the middle of bloody nowhere.

It's in Kersal, which is technically Salford but you're right, not many pubs nearby.

If not drinking in town a good option is tram to Prestwich (Bury line), where there are loads of pubs and then it's a 20 walk to the ground. The Friendship, a big Joseph Holt's pub, is probably the last pub on the walk down.

12 hours ago, Man From U.N.C.L.E. said:

It's in Kersal, which is technically Salford but you're right, not many pubs nearby.

If not drinking in town a good option is tram to Prestwich (Bury line), where there are loads of pubs and then it's a 20 walk to the ground. The Friendship, a big Joseph Holt's pub, is probably the last pub on the walk down.

Bit of a coincidence, I haven’t been able to get the song little does she know out of my head, is this where the Kersal flyers are from?

Advert:

Time to get 3 points and make it a good 7 days. Tight pitch so I would go 343 today.

Holy

Smith Martin Hall

Wozza Garrity Walker Hussey

Wilson Harratt Edmondson.

Big game needed from Martin today likely up against Matt Smith.He will need to win that battle.

Hope Wilson can bag a couple against his old club and I think Proctor might just make the bench today.

Advert:

Does matter how much money you throw at it you can’t fully polish a <ovf censored>.

Gutted for the fans who went, laid up with corona but been there at Exeter and Accrington in the past with ridiculously late call offs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

• Fosse69 changed the title to Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale Postponed
  • Fosse69 locked this topic