onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

If we go 3-5-2 then Amoo won't start but he could feature and I've been frustrated with him at times. We know what he can do, he makes great wide runs and I think he was lively on Saturday but I remember the Amoo that would run at players and take them on. He seems to lack the confidence to do that, receives the ball, passes back and makes a run into open space but in that time their back line has reacted to the build up play.

We know he can do it, I'm not sure why he is so reluctant. 

This isn't an attack on him as I think he offers pace that we lack in Wilson (even though Edmonson surprised me with that burst on Saturday)

Desperate for Procter to be fit though.

Advert

3 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Stoke mate at work watching tonight he says he watched sat first 20 then turned it off it was that bad so let's keep him watching tonight along with all the others with there boxes which allow them to watch any game they want .

Big night no motivation needed already beat them.

Playing on a pudding of a pitch .

Home crowd fired up and if they are not then why not .

Get into them .

Show us how good you are Vale .

Belief in one another and pride in the shirt .

Team well its irrelevant really choose 11 who are going crawl off the pitch because they have given so much .

Bring on the best team league in the league  

Show respect but do not go play  within yourselves because you are scared be brave 

Shoot when have opportunity and work on clever set pieces that you may have never have tried before .

Use your brain but more importantly Show heart .

See you all there at 19.40 I usually get in game before penny arcade .

Railway stand and paddock lass and lasses give it everything .

Come on Vale 

Haha! I'm assuming you get in just before kick off as you've just finished your speech in the Vale dressing room.

200.gif.64fc8bf1b93429b02d4565e9a760fdb6.gif

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

Chucking a 20 year old who has 45 minutes of senior football and having never trained with his teammates, into a crucial game against the runaway leaders is a really brave move.

Then again, if he's good enough, then let him play. Just think it'll be a massive challenge for a lad who has been playing youth football all his life and will need directions to the dressing room tonight.

Harratts first game was against brentford😁👍

38 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Big night no motivation needed already beat them.

Get into them .

Show us how good you are Vale .

Belief in one another and pride in the shirt .

Team well its irrelevant really choose 11 who are going crawl off the pitch because they have given so much .

Bring on the best team league in the league  

Show respect but do not go play  within yourselves because you are scared be brave 

Shoot when have opportunity and work on clever set pieces that you may have never have tried before .

Use your brain but more importantly Show heart .

Railway stand and paddock lads and lasses give it everything .

Come on Vale 

One of these days DC should get you in to gee up the players before a game with your passion. I wouldn’t want you picking the team though😁

Could this be one of those special Vale Park nights?  Everything on paper appears to be against us: our own squad still bedding-in after all the changes (and injuries) to personnel, opponents who are winning the league at a canter, winning games on the bounce and almost scoring at will!

Many times PV struggles to impose themselves on lower position clubs, but occasionally we do rise to the occasion agianst top-end sides--could this be one of those occasions?  Please, please, please....can't wait.......come on the Vale!

14 hours ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

Not sure what Harratts done wrong? 

I'm with you on that @johnjeffersfanclub I know Edmondson was energetic on Saturday but Harratt's the one whose scored two goals already and hit the post on Saturday. For me, he's a much greater goal threat and that's what we need upfront.

Right! Arrived in Stoke after a 5:5 hour journey as M5 was shut between J29-28 due to an accident!

So fired up for tonight and hope we perform? Hope the wind and the pitch helps us along.

For me, replace Amoo and a personnel change in midfield from Saturday. Defence as was, and expect as always 100% effort.

Feeling substitutions will play a part and hopefully end with a good result!

Pint before the game and hopefully, celebration after it!

Enjoy it everyone. VTID

6 hours ago, Joe B said:

Chucking a 20 year old who has 45 minutes of senior football and having never trained with his teammates, into a crucial game against the runaway leaders is a really brave move.

Then again, if he's good enough, then let him play. Just think it'll be a massive challenge for a lad who has been playing youth football all his life and will need directions to the dressing room tonight.

harratt v brentford?

Archived