onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Advert

Absolutely no idea what team we'll play. I'm leaning towards a move away from wingbacks (I don't think Hussey can replicate what Gibbons did, he's just a different type of player) and Worrall is very out of form. I'd look at something like:

Holy

Smith Hall Jones Hussey

Pett Garrity

Worrall Wilson Cooper

Edmonson

I'm well aware we won't play anything like that. I just want to try Wilson as a number 10 off a big man, and I want Jones back in defence. 

20 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Absolutely no idea what team we'll play. I'm leaning towards a move away from wingbacks (I don't think Hussey can replicate what Gibbons did, he's just a different type of player) and Worrall is very out of form. I'd look at something like:

Holy

Smith Hall Jones Hussey

Pett Garrity

Worrall Wilson Cooper

Edmonson

I'm well aware we won't play anything like that. I just want to try Wilson as a number 10 off a big man, and I want Jones back in defence. 

what about robinson?

29 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

what about robinson?

Chucking a 20 year old who has 45 minutes of senior football and having never trained with his teammates, into a crucial game against the runaway leaders is a really brave move.

Then again, if he's good enough, then let him play. Just think it'll be a massive challenge for a lad who has been playing youth football all his life and will need directions to the dressing room tonight.

I've just looked back at the highlights to the away win. It's interesting how much Garrity seemed to feature in the good stuff we were doing. I think we should get two Garrity's in the middle and ruffle some feathers.

Holy

Worrall Smith Martin Hall Hussey

Walker

Charsley Garrity

Edmundson Wilson

3 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Holy

Worrall Smith Martin Hall Hussey

Walker

Charsley Garrity

Edmundson Wilson

Thats the team I expect DC to go for but I think Pett comes back in to the side for Charsley.

Personally I'd really like to see 343 and have a good look at Cooper. He looked full of energy and had bit of aggression when he had a cameo appearance Saturday. I would like to see-:

Holly

Smith Martin Hall

Wozza Pett Garrity Hussey

Wilson Edmondson Cooper

14 minutes ago, MBE said:

Thats the team I expect DC to go for but I think Pett comes back in to the side for Charsley.

Personally I'd really like to see 343 and have a good look at Cooper. He looked full of energy and had bit of aggression when he had a cameo appearance Saturday. I would like to see-:

Holly

Smith Martin Hall

Wozza Pett Garrity Hussey

Wilson Edmondson Cooper

Their manager reckons we will play a 3-5-2.

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

Chucking a 20 year old who has 45 minutes of senior football and having never trained with his teammates, into a crucial game against the runaway leaders is a really brave move.

Then again, if he's good enough, then let him play. Just think it'll be a massive challenge for a lad who has been playing youth football all his life and will need directions to the dressing room tonight.

we are a brave team!😄:drink:

Stoke mate at work watching tonight he says he watched sat first 20 then turned it off it was that bad so let's keep him watching tonight along with all the others with there boxes which allow them to watch any game they want .

Big night no motivation needed already beat them.

Playing on a pudding of a pitch .

Home crowd fired up and if they are not then why not .

Get into them .

Show us how good you are Vale .

Belief in one another and pride in the shirt .

Team well its irrelevant really choose 11 who are going crawl off the pitch because they have given so much .

Bring on the best team league in the league  

Show respect but do not go play  within yourselves because you are scared be brave 

Shoot when have opportunity and work on clever set pieces that you may have never have tried before .

Use your brain but more importantly Show heart .

See you all there at 19.40 I usually get in game before penny arcade .

Railway stand and paddock lads and lasses give it everything .

Come on Vale 

Archived