onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

FGR, biggest challenge of the season? Unbeaten in the League away, just won at Tranmere 4-0 away and missed a penalty otherwise 5-0. Oldham held them to a 5-5 draw from 4-1 down so not invincible.  Wilson`s fitness improving our chances although I expect containment on DC`s game plan with a bombardment likely. Many options now for our team forecasts, whether any would guarantee a win and a double over FGR is a hard task. But we always have a chance to spring a shock 3-2 win.

Advert

Looking forwards to this game immensely booked night off work so do not have to rush off after game .

We have everything to gain and nothing lose because if we do lose people will rightly say there the best team in the league which they are currently. 

I live in hope though we already have beaten them 2-0 and be honest did they they even have a goal attempt.

I think the crowd have a big part play everybody has to be bang up for it .

How's J Proctor is he ready bag his first hat trick of season .

Yes I know a bit far fetched but I am a optimistic kind .

Vale to win 

Quite happy that FGR got their big away win out of their system yesterday.

Tuesday will be a completely different kettle of fish for both sides (hopefully).

I don’t think FGR’s scout will have come away from Vale yesterday having learned anything useful.

25 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Looking forwards to this game immensely booked night off work so do not have to rush off after game .

We have everything to gain and nothing lose because if we do lose people will rightly say there the best team in the league which they are currently. 

I live in hope though we already have beaten them 2-0 and be honest did they they even have a goal attempt.

I think the crowd have a big part play everybody has to be bang up for it .

How's J Proctor is he ready bag his first hat trick of season .

Yes I know a bit far fetched but I am a optimistic kind .

Vale to win 

I was there at FGR, as I recall, they started arguing amongst themselves a lot when they weren't getting the run of the ball.  

If we can hold them out for 30 mins and put some pressure on their goal it could get interesting. 

Would love to see Wilson grab a goal and up his confidence; thought he played his best performance yesterday since coming back from injury.

I'll defo be travelling up from Bristol on Tuesday to see the game - can't wait.

UTV!

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I think they’ll definitely score so that means we have to out score them to win.

with all the will in the world I just can’t see that happening, hope I’m wrong would be a huge win.

To beat the probable champions would be massive.

Unlike a lot of the doom mongers on here (even after we win), I never ever ever post a negative opinion before a match, as in this league any team on their day can pan any other team. But when I saw FGR vs Tranmere result yesterday, my backside went in and out a bit 🤣

Archived