Chris Hussey

I think a big thing for Hussey is that he hasn't had an opportunity to build a relationship with the players in his area of the pitch yet. In the Swindon game it was him Hall and Harratt covering the whole left side. The lack of understanding between him and Amoo on Saturday was really obvious. When he has had time to develop an understanding with those around him it will be fair to pass judgement.

• Like 2

Advert:

2 hours ago, wotsyobeef said:

I think a big thing for Hussey is that he hasn't had an opportunity to build a relationship with the players in his area of the pitch yet. In the Swindon game it was him Hall and Harratt covering the whole left side. The lack of understanding between him and Amoo on Saturday was really obvious. When he has had time to develop an understanding with those around him it will be fair to pass judgement.

I wonder if him shouting aggresively at Amoo during the game will help them build an understanding? 

2 hours ago, wotsyobeef said:

Totally agree with this and its something DC has said himself.

New patterns and relationships will need to be formed and drilled into them. It why I think we went back to basics against Orient, keep it simple, heard to break down and layer the attacking parts on top over time.

We did it when DC first came in, we did it at the start of this season.... hopefully we get the same result this time around.

Average start for me.

Yes he put a couple of good crosses in on Saturday, but we didn't score in the 2 games prior so they cant be that amazing.

He always seems to check back when he gets the ball.

I do think there is a player in there though.

So, no scapegoating from me, plenty more time until I properly judge.

Advert:

I wonder if him shouting aggresively at Amoo during the game will help them build an understanding? 
I agree..instead of shouting /geeing him up thought at the time DC should have lent him a scarf and a pair of gloves lad looked frozen standing there put his arm round him and asked what he wanted for tea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mario said:
5 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I agree..instead of shouting /geeing him up thought at the time DC should have lent him a scarf and a pair of gloves lad looked frozen standing there put his arm round him and asked what he wanted for tea

I thought that Hussey shouting at Amoo because he thought he had done the wrong thing was hardly going to encourage Amoo to want to try harder for him. Maybe footballers like that sort of thing though.

1 hour ago, Mario said:
5 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Tom Pope used to B*ll*ck people all game... he was famous for it.

I once watched Ben Whitfield mess up a clear cut chance and try and "Stand it up" instead because Tom has gone ballistic at him for not doing so 5 mins earlier.

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Tom Pope used to B*ll*ck people all game... he was famous for it.

I once watched Ben Whitfield mess up a clear cut chance and try and "Stand it up" instead because Tom has gone ballistic at him for not doing so 5 mins earlier.

Who?

28 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I thought that Hussey shouting at Amoo because he thought he had done the wrong thing was hardly going to encourage Amoo to want to try harder for him. Maybe footballers like that sort of thing though.

Amoo needs a firework up his backside 

Advert:

7 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Hussey comes across as a big time Charlie to me, remains to be seen if he has the game to match his arrogance. Time will tell I guess.

Absolute tripe seriously.

And what brings you to that clueless assumption?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wise Owl said:

I think it was the way he was taunting one of the Scunny players about getting the ball off him. Made him look silly when the player did next time.

7 minutes ago, Wise Owl said:

Save your time... seriously. 

He's allowed to have his vendetta against DC and everything he does. Its his right and it keep him entertained and amused.

Trying to prove him wrong wont work as nothing ever will... and it just means the many posters who have him blocked have to see his posts.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Serious question, are you deaf?  Maybe selectively?  It’s hardly unusual to hear one player give another a right rollocking.

• Like 1

Advert:

12 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Save your time... seriously. 

He's allowed to have his vendetta against DC and everything he does. Its his right and it keep him entertained and amused.

Trying to prove him wrong wont work as nothing ever will... and it just means the many posters who have him blocked have to see his posts.

👍

I do suffer from some hearing loss as it goes. Years of motorcycling have taken their toll. I understand that footballers shout at each other all the time, you can hear it more at reserve games. It just came across to me as more of an argument, Amoo didn't look impressed.

Absolutely clueless about what goes on in a football match. Players are bollocking each other and encouraging in equal measure. That’s football and anyone thinking that football should be all pats in the back and bum slapping is naive beyond words. 

Edited by PV1973
  • Like 2