onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Maybe its time to end SEO.

Torquay Valiant

It does seem that no matter what anyone does they just will not disappear.

You get rid of Bratt, Miller/Deakin appear. Miller/Deakin are going its talk of Bratt coming back.

We seem to be awash with bad pennies.

I think the message has got across load and clear, we all know where everyone stands. And lets face it its a stand off.

I think you should end SEO, its not got widespread support, those that have voted on here are split 50/50.

The danger is that IF we are not successful in our aims and Bratt comes back (or the present regime survives in some form), and SEO continues the very real danger will be that Vale will disappear not them. Because, most definately, it is having an effect.

I think we should all unite as one and get behind The Vale, generally we are except for SEO.

=========

Advert

You get rid of Bratt, Miller/Deakin appear. Miller/Deakin are going its talk of Bratt coming back.

I think the message has got across load and clear, we all know where everyone stands. And lets face it its a stand off.

I think you should end SEO, its not got widespread support, those that have voted on here are split 50/50.

The danger is that IF we are not successful in our aims and Bratt comes back (or the present regime survives in some form), and SEO continues the very real danger will be that Vale will disappear not them. Because, most definately, it is having an effect.

I think we should all unite as one and get behind The Vale, generally we are except for SEO.

=========

The fans will only be united when MOLD have gone.

=========

SEO is set to be changed to feed em up if we enter admin, a reverse of starve em out. Before that people have the right to decide if they spend money up the vale or not as some still see that it will go to the wrong people, their choice.

=========

Sorry Torquay Valiant,

SEO are fully behind Port Vale, just not behind the Directors!

If you believe the directors then SEO is one of the reasons why we are where we are"! We cannot afford to let the pressure ease on them. When they have gone, then I totally agree we all unite behind the club.

i accept that it will change IF we go into admin.

But what happens if we don't and/or the wrong group (ie Bratt) take control. Will SEO continue?

We should stop SEO no matter what, its done its job and brought things to a head.

You must be bonkers if you think SEO will stop if Bratt or any of the old fools get back in to VP, SEO will no doubt get stronger and could actually be the final straw for a lot of the fans maybe never returning to VP again.

On the plus side im young healthy 30 year old male so I must be favorite to outlast Bratt :D

=========

Brat will only be allowed his foot back in the door if administration doesn't happen, therefore given the delay I feel SEO must now continue, to see the job off.

The administrators would never let the old guard back, and they will also look at the books. Therefore as soon as administration is realised, SEO should end.

Yet some of your fans are happy for Stoke or any other fans to come and help you out but won't help yourselves. SEO is part of the reason you are where you are. If you won't help yourselves then you are on your own!

You don't know what you are talking about 'Stokie in Stafford'.....Follow your local team Stafford Rangers.

With respect I think you may missing a vital point. SEO has been happening for a number of years, well before it got a name i.e. The Starve Them Out campaign. My point is that the boards actions have alienated the majority of the fan base (their customers) and people have walked away and will not return until they as indivduals decide the time is right. In a nut shell you can call it what you want and end it when you want, in effect it makes little or no difference to when the "customers" decide to return.

SEO is set to be changed to feed em up if we enter admin, a reverse of starve em out. Before that people have the right to decide if they spend money up the vale or not as some still see that it will go to the wrong people, their choice.

:clap::clap::clap:

No point ending the campaign now when it is do close to achieving it's aim. When they are gone then people should be looking to put the money they have saved straight back into the club.

Archived