Advert

Advert

Late Kick Off & Perry Interview

NLVMalc

Late Kick Off & Perry's interview is on tonight at 11.05pm on BBC West Midlands

For us exiles:

Sky Channel 979

Freesat Channel 963.

I believe the article for tonight's programme is being finished off day.

The total interview was around 23 minutes and will be online at some point after the show.

I have just witnessed a clip on the regional news this morning of PD and am preparing myself for another 'it's not my fault...it's the fans fault' spineless account of our predicament.

(Must remember to put away all small objects that might damage the TV if thrown in it's direction :ohmy:)

Advert

I will be interested to see if he has been authorised to appear on behalf of the board as a director and employee. If he is appearing in his own right, that has to be to represent his own self interest and to try to maintain a good media profile, enhance his CV and present himself as an experienced Chief Executive in managing difficult circumstances. I suppose he could just be getting paid for the appearance!

Im very much looking forward to watching this show tonight.Can't wait to hear what he has to say,who to blame.If he comes out and openly accepts a lot of the blame,spills the beans on what has been happening(the truth).The i might be tempted to send him a text message congratulating him on doing so.He might also get a text if he comes out with a load of BS.

Im very much looking forward to watching this show tonight.Can't wait to hear what he has to say,who to blame.If he comes out and openly accepts a lot of the blame,spills the beans on what has been happening(the truth).The i might be tempted to send him a text message congratulating him on doing so.He might also get a text if he comes out with a load of BS.

In the brief clip i saw this morning Melv he said they were talking to the Council and other parties to try and leave the club in as good a state as possible.My preferred option is he ****s off now,how big an improvement would that be?

In the brief clip i saw this morning Melv he said they were talking to the Council and other parties to try and leave the club in as good a state as possible.My preferred option is he ****s off now,how big an improvement would that be?

I want him to be forced to pay for his nil paid shares + any interest that it would have made.If he fails to do so or cant then he should be made to sell whatever it takes to make the money up.Ditto Miller.

If the money has been paid then fair enough.But i havnt seen anything to show that either of them have paid.So i will judge it as unpaid until i know for a fact it has been paid.

I want him to be forced to pay for his nil paid shares + any interest that it would have made.If he fails to do so or cant then he should be made to sell whatever it takes to make the money up.Ditto Miller.

If the money has been paid then fair enough.But i havnt seen anything to show that either of them have paid.So i will judge it as unpaid until i know for a fact it has been paid.

Exactly,Lloyd has stated revenue has fallen 350k.Funny how that figure keeps cropping up.IMO those people who got involved in the nil paid shares scam should be made to pay for them, knowing full well what state the club was in.That would be Lloyd,Bratt,Oliver,Lemontop and

Thief.

Archived