onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Scunthorpe United

Fosse69

Advert

36 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Back 5 again? Against a side that’s won once in 22 away games against bottom of the league. Makes sense

It’s a back 3 though when we’re attacking. No different to how we’ve set up at the back all year. In fact we played 3-4-3 against Colchester and won comfortably with that more attacking formation. 

Just now, PV1973 said:

It’s a back 3 though when we’re attacking. No different to how we’ve played all year. In fact we played 3-4-3 against Colchester and won comfortably with that more attacking formation. 

Let’s hope it stays as a 343 and Dosent get turned into a back 5 as it so easily can. Bit concerned about  that midfield if it’s a flat 4. Garrity and Walker in the middle seems a bit weak. Not sure why Pett isn’t starting 

7 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Let’s hope it stays as a 343 and Dosent get turned into a back 5 as it so easily can. Bit concerned about  that midfield if it’s a flat 4. Garrity and Walker in the middle seems a bit weak. Not sure why Pett isn’t starting 

Your ability to find something to moan about is quite impressive… the dodge and weave about getting the formation wrong, the shift to finding a weakness in the change in formation.

Its quite impressive.

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Your ability to find something to moan about is quite impressive… the dodge and weave about getting the formation wrong, the shift to finding a weakness in the 4 in midfield that you wanted.

Its quite impressive.

Dodge and weave? It’s called an opinion pal, something you don’t seem to let others have. I looked at a team sheet and it looked like a back 5. That’s because we’ve played that all season. There are 4 defenders in that line up and Worrall who has been RWB all season and Hussey is a LWB. is that a fair assumption to make? 

If you look back, the first thing I posted was about Pett not playing, who’s been excellent most of the season and was captain last game wasn’t he? Is Garrity a good enough midfielder for a mid 2? I love him pushing forwards and being further up, but a flat 2. Not sure. Been extremely positive all season, wasn’t overly happy with the loan signings but now I’m consistently negative. 

Do you think Pett should be starting? 

5 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Dodge and weave? It’s called an opinion pal, something you don’t seem to let others have. I looked at a team sheet and it looked like a back 5. That’s because we’ve played that all season. There are 4 defenders in that line up and Worrall who has been RWB all season and Hussey is a LWB. is that a fair assumption to make? 

If you look back, the first thing I posted was about Pett not playing, who’s been excellent most of the season and was captain last game wasn’t he? Is Garrity a good enough midfielder for a mid 2? I love him pushing forwards and being further up, but a flat 2. Not sure. Been extremely positive all season, wasn’t overly happy with the loan signings but now I’m consistently negative. 

What did you have for your brecky 593, it seems football thoughts/opinions are off the table. F M

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Relax… I’m more than happy for you to have your opinion.

Unlike some it doesn’t seem like an agenda and it comes across as your genuine view of the world.

Im genuinely impressed how you manage it… it could be studied in schools! 

In a 4 I would want one defending and one pushing on as we have all been crying out for us to attack.

Walker adds more height and Scunthorpe fans have been saying g they have been a bit long ball recently.

So I would probably have dropped Pett yes.

Enjoy the game.

2 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

What did you have for your brecky 593, it seems football thoughts/opinions are off the table. F M

The strangest defence that comes up often.

People are allowed their opinion, but I’m not allowed my opinion on their opinion???

Who decided who gets an opinion or not?

Enjoy the game

Archived