• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Leopard

Santa

On 09/06/2022 at 16:09, Regal Beagle said:

Can you provide any source for the "bigger criminals" being locals? I can't see that mentioned in the Sentinel article anywhere.

Secondly, it's pretty disgusting to falsely accuse someone of "hating on foreign types". Can you provide any evidence at all to back that claim up? 

Of course they can't,they can't handle the facts of the case either if it's not in their favour.

Advert:

On 08/06/2022 at 09:55, For Us All said:

Sounds like you are defending foreign criminals and accusing the Sentinel of fake news?

Why mention the fact they are foreign? Sentinel, fake news? No, never! Very reliable high quality news outlet whose reporters should all be up for the Pulitzer prize. 😂

5 minutes ago, WV said:

Why mention the fact they are foreign? Sentinel, fake news? No, never! Very reliable high quality news outlet whose reporters should all be up for the Pulitzer prize. 😂

I rest my case.👍

2 minutes ago, For Us All said:

I rest my case.👍

I wish you would rest your keyboard as well 👌

..." Anyway, I’ll miss the leopard. I’d imagine the building will still be like it is now for 20 years knowing our council. "   (WV)

... I take it you mean like half of Burslem/ the Potteries, and I agree completely. The old, derelict factories at Trubshaw Cross are a disgrace.... and that was once described by one councillor as "the gateway to Burslem !!  We need a new law that says the owner has 6 months to begin repairs/rebuilding , and then 18 months to complete the work. Unfinished buildings after the 2 years would then become the property of the council, who would develop it themselves or sell it really cheaply to someone who is in a position to begin the work immediately. And  nobody should be able to use the phrase " well it's a listed building" to hold up the work!

• Like 1

Advert:

7 minutes ago, WV said:

Strange post. You were the one who called them "foreign types" first. Secondly, it's kind of relevant to the story if two people convicted of a crime are also in the country illegally and use that fact as part of their mitigation in court.

Lastly, it's great deflection to sarcastically strawman the sentinel but can you confirm the source you used when you claimed more than once that it was local criminals who were the masterminds behind the weed farm? I can't see that reported in the sentinel although happy to be proved wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WV said:

I wish you would rest your keyboard as well 👌

Is that your justification for making up the "hating on foreign types" smear or do you have any evidence for that one too?

Second time of asking.

• Like 1