Ridiculous initial allocation, Salford away.

Advert:

So anyone who goes to work has got to find a friend or relative who’s willing to queue up for a couple of hours in freezing temperatures to get a ticket for them.

every thing about Salford is tin pot.

Advert:

Just over 500 sold late afternoon.  No queues, in fact very quiet when I went up.  Maybe road closures in town having an impact?

I was told we’re taking up the full allocation, unsurprisingly, so more will become available than what’s initially on sale.

That's 361 more than they brought to us not bad sales for a team who have nothing in the final third at present lets hope by that game some players have started firing again  two massive home games in context of season coming up .

Will Vale sell out no I do do not think they will unless there's 2 wins coming up big challenge but if serious about promotion anything less than 6 points out of next two home games there's not a chance that top 7 will be achieved as we need build momentum now I want see us more on the front foot .

Our away followings are great though so I'd expect 800 plus go 

UTV 

7 minutes ago, connor hackett said:

No queues when I went this afternoon. What's the best way to get from Manchester, I've seen there's no tram. Is there a decent bus service to get back in town after the match?

It is a fair way mate, last time we got a taxi to the game from Victoria, cost about a tenner. As it was a nice August day we walked back, maybe 45 minutes walk. Won't be doing that in February.

Looked like regular buses but they were all rammed hence we had a stroll back into Manchester.

• Like 1

Advert:

It is a fair way mate, last time we got a taxi to the game from Victoria, cost about a tenner. As it was a nice August day we walked back, maybe 45 minutes walk. Won't be doing that in February.
Looked like regular buses but they were all rammed hence we had a stroll back into Manchester.
Cheers

It is doable by bus but if there’s two or three or more of you (or even if you’re on your own and can’t be bothered with faff) it’s a no brainer to get a taxi.

If you do get the bus there are a few different numbers but the 97 and 98 seem to be the most common. They start off at Shudehill bus station but spend a good five or ten minutes buggering about round the roads near Victoria Station, the Arena and the cathedral. You’re better off picking up the bus from near the viaduct on Blackfriars Road. Basically go to the bottom of Market Street and keep walking past the big M&S, over the bridge and past the Travelodge. 

• Like 1

It is doable by bus but if there’s two or three or more of you (or even if you’re on your own and can’t be bothered with faff) it’s a no brainer to get a taxi.
If you do get the bus there are a few different numbers but the 97 and 98 seem to be the most common. They start off at Shudehill bus station but spend a good five or ten minutes buggering about round the roads near Victoria Station, the Arena and the cathedral. You’re better off picking up the bus from near the viaduct on Blackfriars Road. Basically go to the bottom of Market Street and keep walking past the big M&S, over the bridge and past the Travelodge. 
Taxi up sounds good, and then see how full the buses are back down, cheers

Advert:

22 hours ago, connor hackett said:

No queues when I went this afternoon. What's the best way to get from Manchester, I've seen there's no tram. Is there a decent bus service to get back in town after the match?

horse and cart?😁