Match Thread: Leyton Orient v Port Vale

Fosse69

Good to see both Wilson and Amoo up front. Think a bit of experience needed in a game like this and bring on the youths when wilson runs out of gas on 60 minutes. I've not noticed hurst on the bench for a while too. Be nice to see him come on as sub.

Just a tad worried that we can only get 5 subs. Are we that thread bare with squad players and the next group of players coming through.  

Think this last week of the transfer window could be a busy one.

Not sure of a win today.  Please Vale players prove me and other fans thinking this wrong.

Good to see both Wilson and Amoo up front. Think a bit of experience needed in a game like this and bring on the youths when wilson runs out of gas on 60 minutes. I've not noticed hurst on the bench for a while too. Be nice to see him come on as sub.
He was on the bench on Tuesday

Ah the good old 532 again. Interesting move to drop the only player that’s scored for us in 3 games….. surely we could put some youth players on the bench? 

Where is Jones? Looks a weak 11 as far as our squad goes, saying that we will probably go and win now. 

Edited by valiant_593

Guest Vale at home
16 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Wozza not travelled according to Phil Bowers, no mentioned why. Apparently they have only conceded 7 goals at home.

I wish Wozza was on the Bench .  If not playing . Or is wozza injured . 

I know players like Burgess might not have been the best, but I find it really odd we’ve let players go and can now only fill 5 sub slots. I know you can’t predict injuries but they knew about Conlon. Need some signings ASAP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 1 said:

I thought the idea of keeping injuries, returns, lineups etc. secret was to surprise the opposition, not terrify our own fans.

I don't mind it too much but having five subs on the bench and having important players missing for weeks at a time and vaguely spoken of like they're some half remembered distant great uncle doesn't inspire confidence

• Like 5