Match Thread: Leyton Orient v Port Vale

Fosse69

So what you doing instead Stu ?
I've had nothing from Trainline
Catching the 7-53 that goes London but don't think tickets are valid direct so change at Stafford. Have a look at train times Stoke to Stafford 8-08 isn't on the timetable.
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

8 minutes ago, THE DAD said:
17 minutes ago, darren1810 said:
So what you doing instead Stu ?
I've had nothing from Trainline

Catching the 7-53 that goes London but don't think tickets are valid direct so change at Stafford. Have a look at train times Stoke to Stafford 8-08 isn't on the timetable.

What a pain. Good job you and Rodge contacted me.

I'll try to get a lift to Stafford 

See you tomorrow mate 

Meeting Clint and Kyle at Euston

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

What a pain. Good job you and Rodge contacted me.

I'll try to get a lift to Stafford 

See you tomorrow mate 

Meeting Clint and Kyle at Euston

Kyle Walker good shout. Not sure about Clint Hill though, stick with Hall.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Doha said:

🤣 Sorry, is this not the Lawrence Vigouroux who was reported to have been goading the Paddock when they scored what they thought was an 86th minute winner?

Shall we have a little look at the behaviour of some other Orient players in that game too?

What a vile bunch of shits!!!

Advert:

Don’t see us getting anything tomoz if I’m honest, really odd performance on Tuesday - slightly disjointed 1st half but created so many chances, whereas 2nd half we gifted a sloppy goal and then we’re totally devoid of any real quality to break them down. 

My team would be:

Stone

Gibbo-Cass-Hall-Jones

Worrall-Walker-Pett-Amoo

Garrity-Harratt

Suddenly feels like the start of a new season all over again with the team looking disjointed and players bedding in... That one month without any football has really set us back. Can see us getting beat comfortably today, although stranger things have happened in football.

• Like 1

Got a horrible feeling in me water about today. Why? We beat them at home and you don't see too many doubles unless you're running away with the League, we are having a blip at the moment, can't see where any creativity is going to come from because we look short of confidence and people are hiding and not wanting the ball and lastly cos I'm a miserable Owd Git when it comes to Vale!

Having said that knowing Vale we'll probably win!

Still excited though about kick off time...strange int it?

• Like 2

Don’t see us getting anything tomoz if I’m honest, really odd performance on Tuesday - slightly disjointed 1st half but created so many chances, whereas 2nd half we gifted a sloppy goal and then we’re totally devoid of any real quality to break them down. 
My team would be:
Stone
Gibbo-Cass-Hall-Jones
Worrall-Walker-Pett-Amoo
Garrity-Harratt

Have you been drinking again to get over your bad day?
  • Haha 1

Advert:

43 minutes ago, Beech said:

That one month without any football has really set us back. Can see us getting beat comfortably today, although stranger things have happened in football.

Today is their first league game in 6 weeks. Why should it happen to us and not them too? 

• Like 1

I’d make one change today, bring back Jones for Smith. The rationale is we have players who are comfortable on the ball in the back 3 and also use Jones throw. I know it hasn’t yielded a direct goal, but I’m sure we have scored from the second phase, and it gives the opposition something to thing about. 

Stone

Gibbo   Hall   Jones

Worrall     Pett   Walker   Hussey

Garrity 

Edmondson   Harratt

3 points and a few signings next week, and everyone would feel a lot better. Come on Vale!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Inny said:
12 hours ago, Biddulph_PV said:
My team would be:
Stone
Gibbo-Cass-Hall-Jones
Worrall-Walker-Pett-Amoo
Garrity-Harratt

I forgot, you’re not a fan of Cass are you??!!

Advert:

1 hour ago, Inny said:
13 hours ago, Biddulph_PV said:
My team would be:
Stone
Gibbo-Cass-Hall-Jones
Worrall-Walker-Pett-Amoo
Garrity-Harratt

It's living in Biddulph that does it. Trust me, I know 🤣🤣🤣