onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Leyton Orient v Port Vale

Fosse69

Closed the door at the back so I will take the point .

Seriously though going forwards doesn't look like a team to me who has any quality .

Stops the losing run that's about it .

Seems like Martin and Hall Smith  did there jobs well well played them .

Good sides have something going forwards though at present we are toothless ,blunt as I thought bringing the two young lads on would help us but they didn't manage one goal attempt between them  

Give Eden Bailey a go and please let J Proctor hit the ground running .

Away though a points good especially against a talented side like Orient .

We need to improve ten fold to reach top 7 .

That's 180 mins no goals quite frankly are we good enough at present form No we are not 

Advert

12 minutes ago, Dangermouse3 said:

Well , 8 players out at the moment, only 5 subs so I am glad to get a point. 
Glad Vale proved me wrong.

Get through this one and put it right in the next two, that was my thinking.

Stopped the rot which is a good thing. 

Hall I thought was very good and looks a great addition.

Hussey played well too but his free kick radar needs a little tweak… but you don’t become bad at set pieces overnight so he will get that right.

We do look toothless up front and we need some additional options in midfield… I’m expecting a busy week or two in the window.

A bore of a game. Orient never really threatened and Vale's defence was excellent. Never looked like scoring. Very disappointed with Hussey - his corners and free kicks were shocking. 

Great to see Conor Hall come over to talk to fans. I think he was still talking when the rest of the team was in the dressing room.

A bore of a game. Orient never really threatened and Vale's defence was excellent. Never looked like scoring. Very disappointed with Hussey - his corners and free kicks were shocking. 
Great to see Conor Hall come over to talk to fans. I think he was still talking when the rest of the team was in the dressing room.

It's too much of a coincidence now that whoever takes them, we generally get nowhere near it. All on the players movement and gambling in the box IMHO

That performance was like the ones we gave when DC first came and we couldn’t buy a win… tough to break down, sacrificed attacking intent to ensure we didn’t lose.

He then used that foundation to push on.

Lets hope what happens next now is the same as what happened then.

Archived