onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Leyton Orient v Port Vale

Fosse69

First thing out of the way - I hope it's on and Kenny Jackett seemed pretty confident it would be which suggests there are no issues in their camp.

We were a bit fortunate to beat them at home and they have some big strong lads in their team. They've pummelled one or two teams at home, but seem to have hit a bit of a rut, plus they have hardly played in the last 6 weeks.

Clarke's interview gave me confidence that there is not panic in recent results and that with a bit more integration of the new players we will be a force to be reckoned with once again. I have a feeling we will have a rocky couple of weeks or so and then go on a bit of a run - like Clarke said, we are capable of putting a long winning run together.

Luck doesn't seem to have been on our side the last couple of weeks - everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. The law of averages suggests we'll get awarded a penalty at some point this season.

I expect that we'll come out fighting as we have done before when we have had blips. Getting the train earlyish tomorrow morning and meeting a friend in central London for a few beers before heading to the game - looking forward to it!

Advert

1 hour ago, leedsvaliant said:

First thing out of the way - I hope it's on and Kenny Jackett seemed pretty confident it would be which suggests there are no issues in their camp.

We were a bit fortunate to beat them at home and they have some big strong lads in their team. They've pummelled one or two teams at home, but seem to have hit a bit of a rut, plus they have hardly played in the last 6 weeks.

Clarke's interview gave me confidence that there is not panic in recent results and that with a bit more integration of the new players we will be a force to be reckoned with once again. I have a feeling we will have a rocky couple of weeks or so and then go on a bit of a run - like Clarke said, we are capable of putting a long winning run together.

Luck doesn't seem to have been on our side the last couple of weeks - everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. The law of averages suggests we'll get awarded a penalty at some point this season.

I expect that we'll come out fighting as we have done before when we have had blips. Getting the train earlyish tomorrow morning and meeting a friend in central London for a few beers before heading to the game - looking forward to it!

8-08 from Stoke for myself.  Love a London or Manchester away game .

Just now, THE DAD said:
11 minutes ago, darren1810 said:
Changes at Stafford then 8-41 from Stafford 

I had an email saying the 8-08 isn't stopping at Stoke.now.We booked that train & change at Stafford.

So what you doing instead Stu ?

I've had nothing from Trainline

8 minutes ago, THE DAD said:
17 minutes ago, darren1810 said:
So what you doing instead Stu ?
I've had nothing from Trainline

Catching the 7-53 that goes London but don't think tickets are valid direct so change at Stafford. Have a look at train times Stoke to Stafford 8-08 isn't on the timetable.

What a pain. Good job you and Rodge contacted me.

I'll try to get a lift to Stafford 

See you tomorrow mate 

Meeting Clint and Kyle at Euston

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

What a pain. Good job you and Rodge contacted me.

I'll try to get a lift to Stafford 

See you tomorrow mate 

Meeting Clint and Kyle at Euston

Kyle Walker good shout. Not sure about Clint Hill though, stick with Hall.

7 hours ago, Doha said:

🤣 Sorry, is this not the Lawrence Vigouroux who was reported to have been goading the Paddock when they scored what they thought was an 86th minute winner?

Shall we have a little look at the behaviour of some other Orient players in that game too?

What a vile bunch of shits!!!

Don’t see us getting anything tomoz if I’m honest, really odd performance on Tuesday - slightly disjointed 1st half but created so many chances, whereas 2nd half we gifted a sloppy goal and then we’re totally devoid of any real quality to break them down. 

My team would be:

Stone

Gibbo-Cass-Hall-Jones

Worrall-Walker-Pett-Amoo

Garrity-Harratt

Archived