whats going on?

geoff1

Advert:

Just now, boslemportvale91 said:

Disagree there. Without being biased vale have some of the most passionate fans in the country. After all the issues and terrible owners over the years. Vale fans still travel in decent numbers away and have a healthy attendance at home games 

matey , supporters at most clubs other than the loyal few, are fickle. take it from someone who has supported vale for 70 years! home and away. on sat people on the paddock said they were on their bikes, will be interesting to see the gate on tues.  

1 minute ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Disagree there. Without being biased vale have some of the most passionate fans in the country. After all the issues and terrible owners over the years. Vale fans still travel in decent numbers away and have a healthy attendance at home games 

e

2 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

matey , supporters at most clubs other than the loyal few, are fickle. take it from someone who has supported vale for 70 years! home and away. on sat people on the paddock said they were on their bikes, will be interesting to see the gate on tues.  

e

Same ones that say it every time we lose but come back the following Saturday. Just frustration that's all, we've lost a game after being off for a nearly a month with more then 10 injuries to the squad. 

League 2 football sadly. Some people need to realise this is a rebuild and it's going to take time.

• Like 1

Same ones that say it every time we lose but come back the following Saturday. Just frustration that's all, we've lost a game after being off for a nearly a month with more then 10 injuries to the squad. 
League 2 football sadly. Some people need to realise this is a rebuild and it's going to take time.
Load of babies spitting out their dummies because things haven't gone like they wanted. Yes, it's their money and they can do what they like with it, but if you want to support a team that wins every week, may as well go to the Etihad
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

54 minutes ago, philmpv said:
58 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Load of babies spitting out their dummies because things haven't gone like they wanted. Yes, it's their money and they can do what they like with it, but if you want to support a team that wins every week, may as well go to the Etihad

I didn't actually hear it but apparently someone on praise and grumble actually said they weren't going again. 

Good riddance I say 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bede said:

Being concerned at goings on in the background never makes you a moaner or less of a fan.

I’d be more concerned at goings on in the foreground myself.  As in things I can actually see in front of me on the pitch with my own 2 eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

2 hours ago, Bede said:

Being concerned at goings on in the background never makes you a moaner or less of a fan.

But nothings going on in the background? A member of academy staff has left - we know we’ve been trying to improve the academy. Good luck to him.

Politic has been recalled to be sold to a club that might be in serie A next season - we can’t do owt about that.

Gibbons might be off to Sheffield utd. Again, can’t do owt about that. They’re in the championship. 

People going way OTT as per usual

• Like 8

4 hours ago, geoff1 said:

nether do supporters

Geoff, it’s just frustration, especially after Saturdays result I’m still seething about the performance and the reports today haven’t  helped. Cheer up fella, how much disappointment have we had over the years

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Geoff, it’s just frustration, especially after Saturdays result I’m still seething about the performance and the reports today haven’t  helped. Cheer up fella, how much disappointment have we had over the years

yeh thanks your right damned narked about sat thanks😊

21 hours ago, geoff1 said:

players leaving, acadamey staff leaving, shocking performance on sat desperate team selection-besides that alls fine. (dont mention the p word though.😒

FFS🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert: