Match Thread: Port Vale v Salford City

Fosse69

56 minutes ago, Pheonix Vale said:

Put him in the gym to get fit - NOT in the Team !

You don't get match fit unless you're playing in matches - Vale vs Brentford was perfect proof of that!

Edited by LancyTony
spelling
  • Like 2

Can’t believe these clowns texting radio stoke - how on Earth is Clarke under pressure. I really do hate our fan base at times.

Also once again, this isn’t a ‘big game’. There’s over half a season left - are you going to say every single game between now and then is a ‘big game’.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 1 said:

Walker

Pett Garrity

Worrall

in a diamond?

surely Garrity can’t be playing out on the wing?

or is it 532 with Hussey playing CB?

Maybe he wants to copy the “mighty” Rangnick and go 4-2-2-2

3 minutes ago, 1 said:

Walker

Pett Garrity

Worrall

in a diamond?

surely Garrity can’t be playing out on the wing?

or is it 532 with Hussey playing CB?

If it’s 5 at the back then hussey is either LCH or LWB and gibbo is RCH or LWB. 

Happy Case has been dropped. Think he’s struggled to be honest for quite a few games.
Conlon is an interesting one. I wonder if he had Covid and is feeling the after affects struggling with energy. He’s looked flat in the past 2 games.
Is that Jimmy Case ??.....not sure.
  • Haha 1

I think the two young lads up top deserve to start. Harratt has been excellent and edmonson looked lively. May need it for a fast start, those two and garrity pressurising. Bring Wilson on later if we need a goal / have a comfortable lead 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Can’t believe these clowns texting radio stoke - how on Earth is Clarke under pressure. I really do hate our fan base at times.

Also once again, this isn’t a ‘big game’. There’s over half a season left - are you going to say every single game between now and then is a ‘big game’.

A lot of our fans don’t understand the meaning of supporting your club 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Zero patience and still thinking we're in the rudge days during the golden era. Football fans are most fickle kind sadly 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Can’t believe our fans are getting in touch with radio sjoke at all if the lardies were playing we wouldn’t get a mention 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Just watching the warm up and the 3 centre halves are gibbo smith and hall. Hussey and Worrall are doing the wing back warm up routines.

You’re right - very bizarre decision. Hopefully doesn’t backfire