onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Salford City

Fosse69

Advert

Could not attend due to daughter poorly so watched at home 

Bad bad result should of been out of site first half then absolutely shocking goal to concede struggled after 

The commentary at times was just as frustrating like the amoo made something out of nothing comment he was <ovf censored> one on one with the right back before he turned back 

Away Saturday is what we need the away support will help us so much more 

Absolute crap second half, the change with Pett off made us worse as we lost the midfield.

This also clearly showed to me Covolan is the far better keeper than stone. Stone made a dreadful error in giving it away needlessly under pressure, and then caught in no mans land when the ball came in. 

Oh, and Martin is absolutely *****

1 minute ago, Powerline said:

Absolute crap second half, the change with Pett off made us worse as we lost the midfield.

This also clearly showed to me Covolan is the far better keeper than stone. Stone made a dreadful error in giving it away needlessly under pressure, and then caught in no mans land when the ball came in. 

Oh, and Martin is absolutely *****

you cannot lay the blame for the goal solely on Stone - there were several errors before it

Covolan only has himself to blame for not playing 

14 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

We look to have lost all our confidence. So much uncertain passing and anxious build ups that lack composure. When we got chances, they became clumsy scraps. 

It all looked very desperate. The only concern is that Hussey doesn’t look anywhere near as good as you’d have hoped. 

I really think that break completely ruined our habit of winning and a big problem is that three games back have been really tough ones. All three would have been tough if he we had been match fit, let alone after such a break.

My only hope now is a win against Orient on Saturday. We need to win fast. 

That is a big ask

1 minute ago, osprey said:

you cannot lay the blame for the goal solely on Stone - there were several errors before it

Covolan only has himself to blame for not playing 

I agree it’s Covolan’s fault for not playing. But Stone takes full fault for the goal for me. Had absolutely loads of time to pick a pass and does that instead.

If Covolan made that mistake there’d be uproar.

7 minutes ago, sandyford_valiant said:

Embarrassing performance once again. They’ll do well finish top half. Special mention to Aaron Martin for being the worst centre back I’ve seen with the ball at his feet. Why did he have more touches in the game than anyone yet couldn’t pass a thing. The midfield went missing again that why. 

Martin has to be one of the first to go at the end of the season, no matter where we finish. Absolutely useless.

I'm going to avoid this forum after a defeat in future. Usual absolute tripe being spouted. We hammered them first half. They took their 1 chance in the second, gifted to them by an avalanche of errors, then offered bugger all else. We huffed and puffed but couldn't break them down. Our clear lack of confidence didn't help, particularly when our 'fans' started booing and yelling at our defence to 'get it forward' , when there was clearly nothing on. What happened? Panicked lump forward then which came straight back. I swear we have some of the thickest fans in the country

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

I'm going to avoid this forum after a defeat in future. Usual absolute tripe being spouted. We hammered them first half. They took their 1 chance in the second, gifted to them by an avalanche of errors, then offered bugger all else. We huffed and puffed but couldn't break them down. Our clear lack of confidence didn't help, particularly when our 'fans' started booing and yelling at our defence to 'get it forward' , when there was clearly nothing on. What happened? Panicked lump forward then which came straight back. I swear we have some of the thickest fans in the country

Spot on 

As good as our support can be we are <ovf censored> awful at times 

Archived