attendances

geoff1

Unless we do a few offers say 15 quid or 10 quid to get in for a couple of games then the attendances will stay at around 4500 for night games and 5500 for Saturday games. The only games remaining where we will likely get 6000+ are Mansfield Bristol rovers and Newport at home.

Advert:

17 hours ago, ramsgate valiant said:

I like the fact that I can watch on iFollow but am coming up in March to see Vale vs Mansfield. The first time that I will get to use my season ticket for two years.

After 2 years I’d have picked an “easier” fixture for that trip, some team we’d be likely to smash……..but at least there should be a decent crowd in. 😬👍🏻

Attendances in the latter part of the season will be influenced by league position. If we are in contention for a play off spot or better still an automatic place then it doesn't matter who the opposition is. In these circumstances the fans will come out and attendances will rise. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

Unless we do a few offers say 15 quid or 10 quid to get in for a couple of games then the attendances will stay at around 4500 for night games and 5500 for Saturday games. The only games remaining where we will likely get 6000+ are Mansfield Bristol rovers and Newport at home.

Hopefully Newport at home, last of the season, could be another Burton 2013 🤞

2 hours ago, wurzel valiant said:

Attendances in the latter part of the season will be influenced by league position. If we are in contention for a play off spot or better still an automatic place then it doesn't matter who the opposition is. In these circumstances the fans will come out and attendances will rise. 

Added to the fact the weather’s a tad less inclement.

Advert:

I'd make the Oldham home game 10 quid to get in. Oldham are taking 1500 to Scunthorpe tomorrow as it's a big game. if we made it 10 quid for that game then it would encourage there fans to bring a big following over 1000 instead of 500 tops. Also instead of us having 5000 home fans there we could get around 6500 home fans.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wurzel valiant said:

ah yes the fickle few!😏

Attendances at Vale ain't too bad really. 

Games left at home in no particular order 

Stevenage 

Mansfield 

Newport

Sutton Utd 

Crawley 

Northampton 

Exeter 

Oldham

Bristol Rovers .

So plenty off games left lets hope more people attend .

I've enjoyed every time I have being the Vale this season the only game I did not enjoy was v Walsall .

Attendances are not everything 4300 odd Vale giving it everything v Forest Green .

It's the quality of support what counts you could have 60 thousand but if only 3000 are giving it everything the atmosphere is  not going be any good 

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner

Advert:

I've enjoyed every time I have being the Vale this season the only game I did not enjoy was v Walsall .  

Exactly how I feel. Those who tend to moan every week really need to remember what we've been subjected to on the pitch, under the guise of 'football' , over the past 5 years, with few exceptions. Like night and day. Even when we don't win we're largely entertained.
  • Like 1

Can’t say that I enjoyed Salford or Swindon either… don’t get the notion that we should just accept that because we’ve been poor for years. Makes no sense. We’ve been largely very good but Walsall, Swindon and Salford at home we’re not close to being good enough. Us being crap for 5 years has no bearing on this 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1