onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Swindon Town

Fosse69

Advert

11 hours ago, Beech said:

McKirdy is looking a real player for them. Scoring plenty of goals. He'll definitely take the piss a bit if he nets on Saturday.

I hope he doesn’t.  Apart from anything else I seriously believe that someone is likely to jump the hoardings and chin him.

23 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

I hope he doesn’t.  Apart from anything else I seriously believe that someone is likely to jump the hoardings and chin him.

With a bit of luck!

He clearly had some ability, but I never thought for a moment he would go anywhere and average better than a goal every other game. That won't last, but it's why nobody should ever completely write off new signings even if they didn't do much on paper for their previous club or clubs. Sometimes a player can simply stumble upon a club where it just clicks, as it seems to have done for him with Swindon.

13 hours ago, valefan16 said:

Then randomly instagram a picture of said celebration referring to Mansfield as a sh1thole.

Swindon fans love him but I hope we don’t let him score Saturday! Never hear the end of it.

He’ll let them down when they aren’t sufficiently feeding his humongous ego. Pleb

Mansfield are actually the inform team and we stated our performance at their place was well below par. Perhaps that was a turn round point for them, we probably didn’t give them the credit they deserved.

I’m sure that I’ve read on here that Swindon have lost one possibly two players who have been recalled from their loans. Hopefully they’re yesterday’s men.

Perhaps Sue Gray can head an investigation and let us know the answer to this.

1 hour ago, philmpv said:
1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:

Worth the entrance fee alone

Depending where you sit you might be half a mile away, in the queue for the turnstiles. 😳😬

17 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Just looking at in play table 

We have to play 7 of the top 9 at home. 

A few humdingers in prospect 

Home  is where promotion can be achieved there's no doubt about it if only we can get a few more thousand in every home game and they were as passionate as what they were v Brentford second half all game every game I feel that we could well end up in that top 3 .

Be interesting see if that's us done for business this window .

Here's my team for sat .

Covalan 

Cass Hall Hussey 

Worrall              Gibbons 

Pett Garrity Conlon 

Harriet Wilson .

A very attacked minded team with every player comfortable on the ball .

Think there be goals this sat anyway let's make sure we score more than them .

Vale 4 Swindon 3 

Wonder how many they bringing considering they had hardly any players pre season they are doing well and are 2 points above us .

But no matter what happens sat we will finish above them we have quality throughout the team we have players who can change a game Politic for  one Amoo another OFF the  bench .

For the fans just get behind the club whoevers chosen is irrelevant really I could choose five or six different teams and they would give the opposition a game .

UTV 

6 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Home  is where promotion can be achieved there's no doubt about it if only we can get a few more thousand in every home game and they were as passionate as what they were v Brentford second half all game every game I feel that we could well end up in that top 3 .

Here's my team for sat .

Covalan 

Cass Hall Hussey 

Pett Garrity Conlon 

Harriet Wilson .

Vale 4 Swindon 3 

Wonder how many they bringing considering they had hardly any players pre season they are doing well and are 2 points above us .

But no matter what happens sat we will finish above them we have quality throughout the team we have players who can change a game Politic for  one Amoo another OFF the  bench .

For the fans just get behind the club whoevers chosen is irrelevant really I could choose five or six different teams and they would give the opposition a game .

UTV 

Think people might be surprised at their following. They've been taking really big numbers to most places.  

Here's my team for sat .
         Covalan 
Cass Hall Hussey 
  Pett Garrity Conlon 
     Harriet Wilson .
Vale 4 Swindon 3 
UTV 

I wouldn't be playing Ainsley up front. Doesn't cut the mustard

36 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Here's my team for sat .

Covalan 

Cass Hall Hussey 

Pett Garrity Conlon 

Harriet Wilson .

Vale 4 Swindon 3 

UTV 

That’s not a bad shout to be fair 😄 I would be surprised if he started both of the new boys. Hall would be useful against Simpson though (assuming Hall is strong in the air). I have a feeling he might start with Edmondson. I think Wilson works better with a big man as a foil. However, that would be harsh on Harratt, and there is a strong argument to start him as he will be full of confidence. 

Archived