Match Thread: FAC3 Port Vale v Brentford

Fosse69

Advert:

9 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Interesting to click onto the ticket website where it shows plenty of seats unavailable.

Every season ticket seat will show as unavailable. Think you've got til Friday to book your own seat.

Advert:

16 hours ago, Mellor! said:

Every season ticket seat will show as unavailable. Think you've got til Friday to book your own seat.

I purchased tickets a couple of weeks ago and was told I couldn't have my season ticket seats as it had been sold.  

What a great game for us to blow away cobwebs away after our enforced hibernation. A game where it doesn't really matter win, loose or draw but sharpens the players ready for an assault on L2 to get out of this bloody league.

I just hope for 9-10k crowd to swell the coffers, the lads do themselves justice and please no more injuries!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, MBE said:

I purchased tickets a couple of weeks ago and was told I couldn't have my season ticket seats as it had been sold.  

It is clearly stated in Vale's blurb on the match that season ticket holders have until this Friday to reserve their seat/s, so I'd suggest you contact the club again and explain as they have it wrong and they should contact the person/s they incorrectly sold the seats to.

Advert:

1 hour ago, onestepatatime said:

It is clearly stated in Vale's blurb on the match that season ticket holders have until this Friday to reserve their seat/s, so I'd suggest you contact the club again and explain as they have it wrong and they should contact the person/s they incorrectly sold the seats to.

It doesn’t matter now, I’ve got my tickets and will watch a game of football live. That’s all I’m bothered about.

I’m not feeling precious about my Season Ticket seats. I hope the bastards enjoy the view 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, MBE said:

It doesn’t matter now, I’ve got my tickets and will watch a game of football live. That’s all I’m bothered about.

I’m not feeling precious about my Season Ticket seats. I hope the bastards enjoy the view 😁

👍It's the principle though mate. I'm  sure quite a few on here would scream blue murder if their season ticket seats were sold to someone else wrongly. Enjoy the game.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, MBE said:

You be able sit in your seat most folk who are the occassional attendee do not even look at there tickets I never have done just sat wherever I want ,as I usually move one end to the other a big massive crowd doesn't suit me (I like to be at the end Vale are attacking ).

Enjoy the game I bet you can sit in your usual seat .

UTV 

49 hrs go will the prem team fancy it its cold its snowy its wet its defo Vale upset the opposition weather and the prem team can not call it off I'm reading they have to play a team no matter what  .

So all being well back in the ground this coming Sat I will be wearing a mask all game like Burton away in the stands there 

Buzzing 

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 2

Advert:

Brentford fan in peace. Thoroughly looking forward to Saturday and my third visit to VP in my short 26 years.

When the draw came out I was wanting a lower league club purely for the romanticism of going back into the football league. Premier league is great but I do miss the old days of going to clubs like yours as we were the same for so so long (still believe we are punching well above our weight). Shame my love life doesn't match my clubs fortunes. 

In terms of the game, not sure many at the club, fans and staff alike are too bothered about it. Got Southampton, Liverpool, Man united and wolves in the space of the next two and a half weeks. Most likely due to injuries, covid and games coming up our team will be mainly B teamers with a smattering of first team squad players getting minutes. Although our record signing is starting who has been class for us, it's his first game for 3 months due to injury so go lightly on him. Definitely a great chance for you lot to spring a surprise for sure. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if i'm honest. 

Sold about 1k although with Covid rife i'm not sure how close it will be to that. Great prices and hopefully a great atmosphere and game to match.

Give me the likes of VP and Swindon away any day over Spurs etc every week. Good luck in your promotion push, always had a soft sport for Leon Legge. Personally despise Orient for various reasons so all the best when you play them. 

Here's to Saturday.