Match Thread: FAC3 Port Vale v Brentford

Fosse69

There's an English language feed on quite a few foreign channels around the world.

DAZN, ESPN, Bein, Supersport... it's even being advertised on one of the Portuguese speaking channels in Africa. If you can't get to the game I imagine there will be ways and means out there to watch the match live if you're able to sail the high seas of the internet.

I'd imagine there will be a multi camera setup and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a decent bit of our game on one of the highlights shows in the UK.

Advert:

15 minutes ago, ClntonBoulton said:

Is it Giantkilling weather in Boslem?

Yes it's wet its horrible give out rain all day on the BBC weather .

It's here I cannot wait love the FA Cup I'd just like the younger supporters see something special big ask I know with no match fitness but with hard running and all out over excitement and players busting a gut as I am sure our manager will be anything is possible if Brentford are sloppy let's hope they are. 

It only takes one set piece situation a free kick outside the area a corner what the Vale have been working on what they have not put into a matchday then the roof will come off if Vale can just edge in front then the back players will have to put there lives on the line as they throw themselves at everything as I believe depending what forwards are available we can score again if we do things properly .

Big ask but we are capable .

Goooaaarrrnnnn Vale 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Breadwinner said:

Yes it's wet its horrible give out rain all day on the BBC weather .

It's here I cannot wait love the FA Cup I'd just like the younger supporters see something special big ask I know with no match fitness but with hard running and all out over excitement and players busting a gut as I am sure our manager will be anything is possible if Brentford are sloppy let's hope they are. 

It only takes one set piece situation a free kick outside the area a corner what the Vale have been working on what they have not put into a matchday then the roof will come off if Vale can just edge in front then the back players will have to put there lives on the line as they throw themselves at everything as I believe depending what forwards are available we can score again if we do things properly .

Big ask but we are capable .

Goooaaarrrnnnn Vale 

That's a start.....rain, a bit of wind, heavyish pitch and Vale players leaving nowt out on the pitch at the end. Can't help but feel a "tingle" about FA Cup games but head keeps telling heart "woah there, keep a sensible lid on it!"

Goooooooaaaarrrn Vale!

• Like 2

Advert:

Team news will be interesting for this one,will Harratt start(baptism of fire),is Wilson fit enough to play a part,will Gibbons and Conlon play(just because you can imagine the rumours if they dont).

It should be a good game with them fielding their strongest team

1 hour ago, ClntonBoulton said:

That's a start.....rain, a bit of wind, heavyish pitch and Vale players leaving nowt out on the pitch at the end. Can't help but feel a "tingle" about FA Cup games but head keeps telling heart "woah there, keep a sensible lid on it!"

Goooooooaaaarrrn Vale!

Love a lot of peoples positivity but I just can’t see us giving them a run for there money then agen I said the same when we played arsenal so come on vale 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Love a lot of peoples positivity but I just can’t see us giving them a run for there money then agen I said the same when we played arsenal so come on vale 

No different than Spurs, But the Bees probably not so laid back.

Advert:

Good to see it’s being televised as any funding stream has to be a bonus. Does anyone have any idea on how much financially we will benefit from this coverage.?

I believe for overseas coverage it’s £32500

2 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Would love see the youngen play - could become a cult hero within 90 minutes. Re the result I would like to think it is a bit closer than the Swindon / City game last night. 

Let's hope they don't fancy it today?

Advert: