onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC3 Port Vale v Brentford

Fosse69

Advert

Look at the prices 11 quid for 18 to 21s .

6 quid for under 18s watch a football game with a electric atmosphere if not why not .

It's only 16 quid for Adults v Brentford .

I reckon the tickets are selling better than what folk think .

Not that it matters the ones who do go have a part play you can either sit there moaning or you can use your voices to get behind the Vale if not why not it's a football match not a trip to the library .

Come on Vale hope the players are bang up for it DC is you know he will be bouncing lets hope his positivity is shown in the side he selects this coming Sat. 

UTV 

9 hours ago, darren1810 said:

The more I'm over thinking things the more a distraction this game is becoming in my eyes.

Sutton play Oldham and Tranmere play Scunny this weekend. Cobblers at home to Crawley. We could arguably be 7 points behind automatic this weekend. I'd rather be 7 clear than 3 games in hand.  Of course there could be a shock result to help us.

Let's get this out of the way and regardless of the result the action starts against Swindon the following week. 

FGR are playing Exeter right now and a win will see them on 50 points,15 ahead of us!!

O-0 at the moment.

1 hour ago, philmpv said:
1 hour ago, For Us All said:
FGR are playing Exeter right now and a win will see them on 50 points,15 ahead of us!!
O-0 at the moment.

They can get 120 points for all I care, so long as we finish in that top 3

I'd prefer to finish top.

17 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

My 16 year old season ticket holding son is taking 4 Stoke mates from his class. !! 

Good on them wanting come watch there rivals the more the merrier (more coin for Vale ).

Certainly if your a father in a house with 3 teenage sons and on sat you have nowt do then for 18 quid you can drop them at Vale and say get off your daft xboxes  or playstation or whatever rubbish you playing on and go see something LIVE and sing and shout for the Vale cheering like crazy when Worrall and Gibbons go on lung busting runs leading to who knows GOALS or at least excitement , and you getting back from game and going Dad let's go have a kick around in back garden as you try to do what you saw in game earlier while the neighbours wondering why they have never seen your kids go out and play before but now they have caught the virus called watching LIVE football and dad's skint but its a happy house and mum's delighted as kids are out playing football on the streets .

This is not just a ordinary game this is FA Cup Third Round the stakes are high the rewards are fantastic. 

Come on Vale 

Any updates on if any end at Vale is actually going sell out because it should if not WHY NOT .

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Good on them wanting come watch there rivals the more the merrier (more coin for Vale ).

Certainly if your a father in a house with 3 teenage sons and on sat you have nowt do then for 18 quid you can drop them at Vale and say get off your daft xboxes  or playstation or whatever rubbish you playing on and go see something LIVE and sing and shout for the Vale cheering like crazy when Worrall and Gibbons go on lung busting runs leading to who knows GOALS or at least excitement , and you getting back from game and going Dad let's go have a kick around in back garden as you try to do what you saw in game earlier while the neighbours wondering why they have never seen your kids go out and play before but now they have caught the virus called watching LIVE football and dad's skint but its a happy house and mum's delighted as kids are out playing football on the streets .

This is not just a ordinary game this is FA Cup Third Round the stakes are high the rewards are fantastic. 

Come on Vale 

Any updates on if any end at Vale is actually going sell out because it should if not WHY NOT .

Did you write Winston Churchill's speeches? 

3 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Come on Vale 

Tears in my eyes. Vintage Breadwinner. The undefeated undisputed GOAT of onevalefan.

35 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Did you write Winston Churchill's speeches? 

I doubt it just bored works dead this week early finishes long weekend off as booked tge Fri off just doing 6 hrs a night as cannot be arsed .

I just want tge game be ON now ,just a trickle that the tickets are selling etc luckily my daughter has a lovely dog and walking her to bring Saturday quicker .

Ain't Mr Churchill dead (R.I.P ) on rhe Crown he is 

UTV 

Archived