onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Farcical ticket situation. 

I held off as games were getting postponed. Harrogate firstly say you get get it online (which you can't), and have now retracted in a nearly invisible reply to another Twitter account saying all tickets had to be purchased via Vale.

Vale stopped selling yesterday at 2pm, 48 hours before a game in which many Vale would be wary of purchasing tickets due to the lateness + prevalence of games getting postponed. 

Won't bother driving 2.5 hours to sit in the home end. 

Advert

30 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Farcical ticket situation. 

I held off as games were getting postponed. Harrogate firstly say you get get it online (which you can't), and have now retracted in a nearly invisible reply to another Twitter account saying all tickets had to be purchased via Vale.

Vale stopped selling yesterday at 2pm, 48 hours before a game in which many Vale would be wary of purchasing tickets due to the lateness + prevalence of games getting postponed. 

Won't bother driving 2.5 hours to sit in the home end. 

Agree, absolute farce.

I was also waiting til the last minute to see if the game would be on, and thought then I could pay on the day via the Harrogate shop.

Likewise can’t really be bothered driving 2.5 hours to sit in the home end.

FYI just rang Vale ticket office to confirm and they were taken off sale yesterday.

I guess Harrogate don’t want to sell any tickets? Are they alright for cash…??

Living in West Yorkshire I couldn’t get down for a ticket. Phoned Harrogate this morning and they said speak to Vale. Spoke to Vale to try and buy over the phone and they said they had stopped selling and a small amount of tickets had been sent back. 
I’ve got a ticket in the home end so I might just play dumb and hope they will let me in the away end. 

1 hour ago, PV1973 said:

Ridiculous not to offer away tickets on the day, especially given the current situation and the uncertainty over fixtures going ahead when they are scheduled to. 

Away “end” only holds 650 so it’s not really that ridiculous to not offer tickets on the day when we’ve already sold 520 in advance.

The greater mystery is why they haven’t sold tickets until some point today rather than taking them off sale yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Away “end” only holds 650 so it’s not really that ridiculous to not offer tickets on the day when we’ve already sold 520 in advance.

The greater mystery is why they haven’t sold tickets until some point today rather than taking them off sale yesterday. 

No reason not to have the ticket office open at the ground tomorrow to try and sell more. Even if it was open til the coaches leave.

Archived