onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Rochdale v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

56 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

You’re not allowed to have an opinion these days unless it fits in with masses and the media 

Far from it. The old adage to keep one’s own council has all but faded from the vocabulary these days.  Everyone has an opinion on everything and we’re all only too happy to shout it from the rooftops.  Unfortunately we’re not so happy when, having posted our opinion on some world wide social media platform, not everyone likes it, be that a minority or, as in the case in question, the majority.

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

You’re not allowed to have an opinion these days unless it fits in with masses and the media 

Yes you are, but if your opinion is the world is flat, the moon landing didn't happen or that covid is fake then expect to be ridiculed for your stupid and potentially dangerous opinion. 

1 hour ago, valiant_593 said:

If you read what he’s posting he’s a full on <ovf censored> nevermind a mad man. He’s employed by the club as a professional and shouldn’t be posting that <ovf censored> on Twitter. Hes not even posting an opinion, he’s just posting blatant lies. He’s already been picked up in his comments by piers Morgan. Giving the club a bad name and needs ridding of 

Apparently your opinion that he is a mad man isn't allowed but his mad opinions are. 

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

He is employed by the club. You cannot as a profession post the <ovf censored> he does. He’s perfectly welcome to his opinion but he shouldn’t be posting lies on Twitter. 

26 minutes ago, FriedRice said:

Legges entitled to express his opinion if your daft enough to believe obvious lies from twiter (  being on twitter in the first place was your first mistake ) then your probably already following so many rants one more wont make any difference. Club will be aware and if he oversteps the mark they will call him

He’s not entitled to express lies on Twitter. He represents the club. I know I would be pulled up by my employers if I posted similar. I hope they have at least had a word with him, he’s ruining the good name the owners have built. 

13 minutes ago, FriedRice said:

He can express whatever he likes as long as it doesnt break twitters terms and conditions

It depends on the social media clauses in his contract more than twitter itself. I would have thought that the club would be inserting some clauses into new contracts after Pope and now Legge's embarrassing behaviour on Twitter. 

7 hours ago, FriedRice said:

He can express whatever he likes as long as it doesnt break twitters terms and conditions

I’m sure the club will be delighted with him. If I posted <ovf censored> like that I would have a disciplinary. Legge is representing port vale, it’s got nothing to do with twitters terms and conditions. Vale need to have a word 

2 hours ago, wootter said:

He can have whatever opinion he wants

xlues In the freaking title……opinion…..numpties

That’s true. And I am entitled to my opinion which is that he’s daft to post some of his opinions on social media. And it’s also my opinion that calling people numpties because they don’t agree with you is equally daft. 

Archived