Match Thread: Port Vale v Salford City

Fosse69

Advert:

Advert:

I doubt it will be ON but if it is its a game where hopefully we have some players back .

Weird but usually look forwards to the Xmas fixtures but this year not fussed if they get played or they do not .

Its like the break from the vigours of following and supporting Vale .

Cannot remember the last home game I went think it was Walsall such a long time ago be glad when Proctor Wilson are back and we back to winning regularly at home .

Whoever has covid hope themmake a full recovery 🙏 as some things are more important than football. 

Advert:

1 hour ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Interesting that a few league 2 games have been called off today but we are not one of them. Not sure what to make of that.

Could be that one or two injured players are back, thinking maybe Wozza and Rodney.

Would this be happening if players had actually got themselves vaccinated?  I read in yesterday’s Mail that in European premier Leagues 92% of German players were jabbed, the same in Spain and 98% in italy. In England the figure was 68%. If this is true it reflects very badly on our players. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Would this be happening if players had actually got themselves vaccinated?  I read in yesterday’s Mail that in European premier Leagues 92% of German players were jabbed, the same in Spain and 98% in italy. In England the figure was 68%. If this is true it reflects very badly on our players. 

I caught covid after having 2 jabs so I would say it won’t make any difference 

Advert: