onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Salford City

Fosse69

25 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I agree with 593.

Whats the difference between a footballer aged 23 or a student or plumber of the same age ?

To say footballers are scared seems quite pathetic to be honest. Society is scared. They are put on a pedestal enough without some namby pamby attitude to go with it. 

I think it was possibly the wrong terminology.  They will have their reasons and rightly its a personal choice,  but scared, come on. 

Ridiculous post mate. FWIW I’ve had my vaccines but I personally know of 4 people who’ve had the vaccine and suffered serious reactions to it ranging from a bloke who had partial paralysis of his face for 2 months, another who had seizures resulting in hospitalisation (he’s ok now) and then 2 women who experienced excessive bleeding (down below) afterwards for a number of weeks. Every single one of them was told by a&e that it was an adverse reaction to the vaccine and that it was a fraction of a percentage chance of that happening to them, unfortunately they were unlucky. Clearly some peoples bodies react differently to what’s in the vaccine and granted they’re a small percentage, but hearing stories like that could put people off. But I think to call people pathetic who feel scared about having the vaccine is bang out of order. Then factor in the fact  that you can still catch and pass on the virus unvaccinated or not, then for some people all that added together will make their minds up not to have it. 

Advert

20 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Ridiculous post mate. FWIW I’ve had my vaccines but I personally know of 4 people who’ve had the vaccine and suffered serious reactions to it ranging from a bloke who had partial paralysis of his face for 2 months, another who had seizures resulting in hospitalisation (he’s ok now) and then 2 women who experienced excessive bleeding (down below) afterwards for a number of weeks. Clearly some peoples bodies react differently to what’s in the vaccine and granted they’re a small percentage, but hearing stories like that could put people off. But I think to call those people pathetic who feel scared about having the vaccine is bang out of order. 

If I read that someone gets knocked over by a bus on Hamil Road it wouldn't stop me walking up there again.  

It's scaremongering of the highest order. And for you to personally know 4 people is very sad and unusual . So I'm genuinely sorry to hear about that. 

I stand by my pathetic quote.

I'm triple jabbed and had bad symptoms for my 3rd. First two were fine, my 3rd I felt dreadful for 36 hours. 

I know I'm opinionated on here , but I do think highlighting the fact they are ' scared ' puts them on a pedestal again as something special.  I've news for them, you aren't.  

54 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I wonder how many footballers who have rejected the vaccination happily have  jabs before they go on holiday to countries that required them?  I wonder how many reject the MMR vax for their kids?  Not judging - just asking.

nah, judge them pillocks😉

I mean lets be real none of the players are scared  the real reason for them not having it is most are lacking brain cells and are not that bright. 

ive seen numerous players sharing conspiracy theories about covid so this is probably the reason they are not vaccinated because their uncle alan has shared something about control and nwo 

Just wondering,if Boxing Day goes ahead,how many people who would normally plan to attend might think twice about it due to risk of COVID. I'm unsure about going myself, be interested to hear what others think. 
Pubs etc, would also have to wonder how many to cater for.

1 hour ago, Aguar61 said:

Just wondering,if Boxing Day goes ahead,how many people who would normally plan to attend might think twice about it due to risk of COVID. I'm unsure about going myself, be interested to hear what others think. 

Absolutely zero chance of me staying away. 

Whilst respectful and understanding of those who stay away I'll be there 

The show must go on 

To be fair I usually have 3 rows to myself anyway in the Bycars .

7 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Yes because the vaccine Dosent stop you from catching it…. It reduces the impact of it. If you only had mild symptoms, that may well be because the vaccine reduced those symptoms. If course it has made a difference. 

Ah that’s alright then, that 1% Dosent matter does it?

Yes I know 

I was replying to Jacko when she said would it make a difference if the players were vaccinated and it’s obviously no like u said we can still catch it and we have to isolate 

23 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

I'm more concerned about Rochdale. Got about 300 quid in plane tickets and hotel riding on this one... 😒

Very difficult for you.  Scotland and Wales are now playing behind closed doors.  After the 26th  England could follow but who knows?

Archived