Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Fosse69

Advert:

Advert:

2 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

No unless a season passes 50% the season would finish with no promotion or relegation.

You might be correct about Swindon but wouldn't happen until we have played 24 games....

Thanks for the explanation. Let's hope that it doesn't come to that and this current infection wave subsides as quickly as it arrived!

I’d pay up Legges contract and get rid of him in January. I said earlier no respect for the Vale fans who are no longer with us. Players come and go, being a football fan of a club is a lifetime commitment. He only got this contract by default. PVFC fans have been supportive of him and empathetic to his ailment and this is how he repays us. Fans have said that they’d never boo a Vale player, well this will test their resolve. Not fit to wear our shirt

You may not agree with his opinion but how do you know he is wrong? Just because you believe him to be wrong does not make it so.

17 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

You may not agree with his opinion but how do you know he is wrong? Just because you believe him to be wrong does not make it so.

It makes him wrong to spout <ovf censored> on Twitter. Read his posts, I don’t even think you would agree. 

Advert:

It makes him wrong to spout on Twitter. Read his posts, I don’t even think you would agree. 
You're probably right but how does his personal opinions affect his football? I personally couldn't care less about his personal views and if he wants to air them and he believes them to be correct I don't see a problem. If it was racist or homophobic I would agree but as we've had the debate over many times, Covid is not black and white. Both sides have pretty compelling arguments and so no side should be deemed 'right '.

13 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:
19 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:
It makes him wrong to spout on Twitter. Read his posts, I don’t even think you would agree. 

You're probably right but how does his personal opinions affect his football? I personally couldn't care less about his personal views and if he wants to air them and he believes them to be correct I don't see a problem. If it was racist or homophobic I would agree but as we've had the debate over many times, Covid is not black and white. Both sides have pretty compelling arguments and so no side should be deemed 'right '.

It’s not black and white but what he is posting / retweeting is blatantly wrong. In his professional position he shouldn’t be posting anything on the matter. If they’re his views fine, but he shouldn’t be airing them. 

• Like 3

Folks who are on about ten days isolation only ten days if have omicron everyone in the household has to,my fellow work colleagues gf got the delta variant so he still goes work so Boxing day should be fine all been well depends on what the ones who have it have .

Hopefully have 2 available strikers for Salford 

UTV 

Advert:

9 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

It’s not black and white but what he is posting / retweeting is blatantly wrong. In his professional position he shouldn’t be posting anything on the matter. If they’re his views fine, but he shouldn’t be airing them. 

There was some misinformation being spread when that footballer collapsed a couple of weeks ago. Think it was Dicko who suggested the vaccine to blame, when in fact this player had not been vaccinated.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ginge said:

There was some misinformation being spread when that footballer collapsed a couple of weeks ago. Think it was Dicko who suggested the vaccine to blame, when in fact this player had not been vaccinated.

Legge likes retweeting things such as that also, always seems to find the odd person who had complications with the vaccine and then retweet’s this. 

One recent one I don’t like is where he’s retweeted someone essentially saying the vaccine is pointless as they went out for a Christmas do and 17/21 all caught covid but we’re vaccinated. Then all had minor symptoms. Clearly Dosent grasp that the vaccine prevents you from catching covid rather it reduces the impact. I don’t mind people having an opinion but posting rubbish like he does, isn’t a good luck. Personally I think the club should just have a quiet word with him. 

• Like 1