onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Fosse69

1 hour ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Pope is to busy slagging off Hamilton now and arguing with vale fans.

Loved the player but as a person he seems an absolute b###end. Glad he's not at the club anymore 

Yep grade A <ovf censored>. Lost all respect for him when he decided to slag the club off. Looked past certain other comments he previously made on Twitter but it’s just one more after another. 

Advert

16 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Usual anti Vaxxer stuff. 

I'm all for free speech and opinions. But I would hope players wouldn't get involve in stuff online and social media especially after the pope drama. 

Needs to wind his neck in. Ppl pay to watch him play football perhaps he should get on with that. He’ll be gone next season, buffoon. I understand that he may have some underlying health issues but I don’t want to hear his opinion. A complete lack of respect to all those PVFC fans who’ve lost their lives because if this terrible virus. 

"Not really shocking at all. They don’t have to have it if they don’t want to. But one of the reasons why games are off is because those that haven’t had the jabs have got to isolate if a teammate has tested positive."

I understand the "don't have to if they don't want to argument",  but I find it very surprising in an industry where physical well being and lung capacity are crucial.  I thought the figure would be much lower than roughly one in three.  All those last minute corner kicks with players breathing all over each other as they tug each other's shirts and tread on each others toes....

17 minutes ago, Lornelounger said:

"Not really shocking at all. They don’t have to have it if they don’t want to. But one of the reasons why games are off is because those that haven’t had the jabs have got to isolate if a teammate has tested positive."

I understand the "don't have to if they don't want to argument",  but I find it very surprising in an industry where physical well being and lung capacity are crucial.  I thought the figure would be much lower than roughly one in three.  All those last minute corner kicks with players breathing all over each other as they tug each other's shirts and tread on each others toes....

Not really too interested in how many or which players decide to have it or not because it’s personal choice at the end of the day. I’m not one of the brigade who feels that people should be forced to have it and then put on some faux shock when people don’t. 

To try and take some positives out of a fixture postponement, it does give us some breathing space for injured players to have more time to recover--in fact, with our current injury list, we could probably do with a couple more cancellations and we might then be nearer a full squad situation!

Guest Vale at home
1 hour ago, Lornelounger said:

Guest Vale at home
13 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

People are still going to be moaning about Rodney come 3pm on Saturday...

In all seriousness I hope the ones who are positive make a quick and fast recovery and are healthy again without lasting damage 

I agree Well said .

Guest Vale at home
Just now, Vale at home said:

I agree Well said .

I do wish,  a very Happy Christmas To all Vale fans . Health and Happiness In 2022 . It would be Brilliant for Port Vale to get Promotion this season . And make all the vale fans so very Happy . Come on the vale .   

4 hours ago, sheffield61 said:

BBC Sport saying 31% of EFL players have not had a single vaccination and are refusing to do so.......

SHOCKING....😬😣

Perhaps they believe that it’ll affect their ability to pass a ball or be able to shoot. I think I may have witnessed this myself. In all fairness though I’d prefer a better source for information.

Archived