onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Covid Passports

DaneValiant

Advert

Have found the whole passport system to be an utter farce personally speaking. 

I went to Wembley in September to watch England.  Had my phone at the ready,  waved on by a steward who said they might come to random seats to check but he didn't need it. 73'000 crowd. 

Then last Friday MEN arena to watch James , 20'000 people there. Part of stipulation for entry was covid pass or negative lateral flow. 

Searched by Stewards but again no mention of the covid requirements.  

Go figure 

13 hours ago, valefan16 said:

Maybe is based on capacity rather than attendance in that case…

I think another factor is whether the ground is all seated or not. Grounds like Burton would need passes if they had 4000+ spectators as they couldn’t claim that it’d be a ‘seated event’.

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Have found the whole passport system to be an utter farce personally speaking. 

I went to Wembley in September to watch England.  Had my phone at the ready,  waved on by a steward who said they might come to random seats to check but he didn't need it. 73'000 crowd. 

Then last Friday MEN arena to watch James , 20'000 people there. Part of stipulation for entry was covid pass or negative lateral flow. 

Searched by Stewards but again no mention of the covid requirements.  

Go figure 

You can`t blame the stewards as is it worth them risking a violent reaction from some of the anti vax knobs.

We all know these regulations are only a kneejerk reaction to distract from Boris`s parties last year and his lies about them. It is also a trap that he knows Labour will vote for them even though the  albeit scant evidence we have now is that Omicron is fairly harmless. At least I hope it is as I think I`ve got it!

You can`t blame the stewards as is it worth them risking a violent reaction from some of the anti vax knobs.
We all know these regulations are only a kneejerk reaction to distract from Boris`s parties last year and his lies about them. It is also a trap that he knows Labour will vote for them even though the  albeit scant evidence we have now is that Omicron is fairly harmless. At least I hope it is as I think I`ve got it!

Royal Stoke admitted it’s first confirmed case of Omicron yesterday, so it’s clearly not as ‘harmless’ as you’d hoped. Things will get much worse in the next month.

3 hours ago, Properman said:

If the covid passports come in for people in football stadiums(which is not a bad thing) will players be allowed to play if they have not had the jabs?

Ie. Leon Legge... But won't they just have to take an lft? 

But interesting piece with Colin Garlick, that EFL clubs with capacities bigger than 10.000, that get crowds under 10.000, can limit their capacity to under 10k, so people don't have to have passports and other crap. I'm very happy if this comes of, as I'm coming over for the Rochdale game. Their capacity is 10.275, so that would mean another 100 pund test for me, because it has to be 24h old...

And that is another thing; how can they cost 100 punds? People raised the question here in Denmark, about how much a pcr test actually costs, because they are free here. In total, everything included, it costs around 14-17 punds (converted of course). Even if you make up for differences in salaries etc between Denmark and the UK, how can it possibly cost 80 punds more??? Sorry, but someone saw a cash cow a mile away and decided to profit from it, BIG time!!!

11 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

Ie. Leon Legge... But won't they just have to take an lft? 

But interesting piece with Colin Garlick, that EFL clubs with capacities bigger than 10.000, that get crowds under 10.000, can limit their capacity to under 10k, so people don't have to have passports and other crap. I'm very happy if this comes of, as I'm coming over for the Rochdale game. Their capacity is 10.275, so that would mean another 100 pund test for me, because it has to be 24h old...

And that is another thing; how can they cost 100 punds? People raised the question here in Denmark, about how much a pcr test actually costs, because they are free here. In total, everything included, it costs around 14-17 punds (converted of course). Even if you make up for differences in salaries etc between Denmark and the UK, how can it possibly cost 80 punds more??? Sorry, but someone saw a cash cow a mile away and decided to profit from it, BIG time!!!

We got a Tory government they don’t miss a chance to line their pockets 

1 hour ago, Danish Valiant said:

The test costs more than my 4 star hotel for the night… seriously 

On 09/12/2021 at 14:10, bycars rob said:

havent noticed our stewards wearing masks and gloves when searching people!

Archived