FA Cup third round draw

robf

Advert:

43 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Not the best draw but could have been much, much worse. Prem Lge team at home, crock  Ivan Toney and we have a decent chance of winning. 

Pens if level after 90 mins so anything could happen. Looking forward to this one, hope it's on tv but doubt it.

Wouldn't worry too much about Toney if his performances in my fantasy league team are anything to go by!!!

• Haha 2

Advert:

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I wish we had got someone like Cardiff, hull, Plymouth, Peterborough ect away just to see the meltdown on here. We only got Man City recently can’t get a top side every time 

Two 3rd round trips in 3 seasons, 2 Prem sides. It's very lucky.

• Like 3

Advert:

3 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I wish we had got someone like Cardiff, hull, Plymouth, Peterborough ect away just to see the meltdown on here. We only got Man City recently can’t get a top side every time 

I don't think it's a meltdown. We all knew 1 in 6 chance of a decent draw. It's more from my perspective disappointed for our owners who've yet to see a 5 figure gate at VP. It's mere frustration. 

I get totally what you say about Man City.  However it's the hope that kills you. 

I'm more interested in the league and my son who works 3 Saturdays in  6 says instead of booking the day off he'll save it for Orient or Salford away for the proper stuff . 

Just sums vale fans up the reaction does 
To be fair it's only the usual 2 or 3 posting the same thing around 20 times.

I'm happy enough. Defo winnable if we're at our best. Would be better to have Proctor or Wilson available of course, but we should have at least 1 more striker signed by then. Outside chance of TV broadcast, they're unlikely to demand their share of the gate receipts, and an opportunity for us to see PL players at VP.

Advert:

By sounds of their forum they will bring a good crowd. What made me laugh was..."Burslem full of 2nd hand shops all boarded up".  They all however like our away end being big.
The shops in Boslem seem to fascinate away fans. They also mention a second hand hoover shop! I remember from somewhere as well (can't remember where) somebody moaning their bag off about a shop with washing powder for sale and on display in the front window!
  • Haha 1