• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

FA Cup third round draw

robf

Advert:

Awful draw. If we’re on telly we’ll get 5,000. It we’re not on telly we’ll get 6,000 at the very most. At least if it was away it was a new ground and I think we’d have taken another decent following for a day out in the Smoke, but at home, it’s a bit……meh. 

Advert:

14 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Not the best draw but could have been much, much worse. Prem Lge team at home, crock  Ivan Toney and we have a decent chance of winning. 

Pens if level after 90 mins so anything could happen. Looking forward to this one, hope it's on tv but doubt it.

Does the replay get scrapped from Round 3 onwards ?

There's been replays in round 1 and 2 but I realise the Premier divas are too tired for replays 

Advert:

Advert:

Just done some nerdy googling. 

They took 1444 to Lard a few weeks ago on a Wednesday night for last 16 of the Carabao Cup.

So might bring more than I expected initially.  

Biggest bonus for me beating Burton is that FGR is now postponed.  Hopefully have players back for a far bigger game  in our season.