FA Cup third round draw

robf

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

A bit surprised they’ve cut ticket prices for this game, It will be a cheap day out for Brentford fans.

Well done to Carol for cutting the prices for this one,  such an expensive time of year with Christmas, so many matches for all the fans and a sensible decision to try and get as many fans as possible to the game.

1 hour ago, LancyTony said:

Which might encourage more to travel?

Agree, that was what I was getting at.

if they sell out the away end there won’t be far off 10,000, I wonder if they stop selling tickets if the 10k is reached.

• Like 1

Clearly if you can go, this is a must go. It is a big event for the club and Brentford or not, the biggest upset since the Spurs game is possible. 

Everton etc were not as big because in those days we were one of the best sides outside the Prem. 

I will be coming from the South East for this one and I expect us to easily do 10k. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Clearly if you can go, this is a must go. It is a big event for the club and Brentford or not, the biggest upset since the Spurs game is possible. 

Everton etc were not as big because in those days we were one of the best sides outside the Prem. 

I will be coming from the South East for this one and I expect us to easily do 10k. 

We have never beaten a top tier club  in the FA Cup  as a tier 4 club, best result would be 1954  Div1 Blackpool the cup holders as a 3rd North club on a status basis.

• Like 1