Who do you think we will get?

melv

Chels would be good for nostalgia, as I used to go watch them a lot when in London. Mainly Ken Bates times a couple of seasons owned by Abramhovic, but just a couple of games under Mourinho, as I didn’t like his style of play. I’d really like a winnable home tie but if a big away team, then a London club Spurs Arsenal, even be happy with Palace or WHU or any other ground I haven’t been to. As much as I love the FA Cup and what it can do for our finances, L2 is my priority. I was hoping that having played MCFC we might have been able to have one or two of their youngsters, whilst still maintaining our independence and not becoming a MCFC feeder club. 
I suppose I’m just proud of the team’s achievements yesterday and just pleased that we are in the draw as it’ll make Monday night exciting, whilst waiting for our number to be pulled out. When the pull out a team first which wouldn’t be great for us financially thinking, don’t pull us out. Then when it isn’t and it’s the next home club thinking be Vale. Perhaps I should still have a Shoot league ladder

Edited by Playa Amodores

Stoke home or away. There’s been a generation of fans who’ve never seen a proper Potteries derby.

It’s been 20 years since we’ve played them properly. It’s got to happen soon.

Imagine the buzz, the excitement, the nerves, the banter at work and with your mates in the weeks leading up to it. That’s what football is about. 

I’d much rather play them with Clarke as our manager as well. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

Stoke home or away. There’s been a generation of fans who’ve never seen a proper Potteries derby.

It’s been 20 years since we’ve played them properly. It’s got to happen soon.

Imagine the buzz, the excitement, the nerves, the banter at work and with your mates in the weeks leading up to it. That’s what football is about. 

I’d much rather play them with Clarke as our manager as well. 

I'd much rather play them with a choice of 5 forwards though not 1 .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

Oh dear,how did that happen?

We were queueing up outside Fulham Broadway station. The coppers decided the road was being blocked so a load of police jockeys moved in and crushed everyone against the wall. There was a guy near us going mental because he had a young kid with him. We were forced through a narrow entrance into the station and then into a train where you could hardly breath. Mr Jacko had a bag of crisps in his pocket. When we got off the train at the other end he had a pocket of powder. It was the most frightened I’ve been at a match. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

I reckon we'll get a Blackburn or Cardiff away from home. Not particularly appealing & slim chance of progression.

Dreaming of Anfield, Old Trafford or Tottenham Hotspur stadium though & that's what yesterday's win has done. It's allowed us to dream for 48 hours!

Big 6 are roughly a 1 in 10 chance, lots of dreams are longer odds.

• Like 1

I'd like Liverpool as the dreamer draw, make for some good banter with several plastic red mates I play darts with. 

Like Fosse says though it's a 1 in 10 of pulling one of those big sides who'd potentially make us a packet home or away.  A few of the prem sides you'd take at home who'd bring a good following like Everton, West Ham, Villa, Newcastle but perhaps their gates wouldn't quite reach their normal heights if we played them away but would be a good day out(Villa aside but we've done that in the Cup 😁)