onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who do you think we will get?

melv

Advert

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

Oh dear,how did that happen?

We were queueing up outside Fulham Broadway station. The coppers decided the road was being blocked so a load of police jockeys moved in and crushed everyone against the wall. There was a guy near us going mental because he had a young kid with him. We were forced through a narrow entrance into the station and then into a train where you could hardly breath. Mr Jacko had a bag of crisps in his pocket. When we got off the train at the other end he had a pocket of powder. It was the most frightened I’ve been at a match. 

3 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

I reckon we'll get a Blackburn or Cardiff away from home. Not particularly appealing & slim chance of progression.

Dreaming of Anfield, Old Trafford or Tottenham Hotspur stadium though & that's what yesterday's win has done. It's allowed us to dream for 48 hours!

Big 6 are roughly a 1 in 10 chance, lots of dreams are longer odds.

I'd like Liverpool as the dreamer draw, make for some good banter with several plastic red mates I play darts with. 

Like Fosse says though it's a 1 in 10 of pulling one of those big sides who'd potentially make us a packet home or away.  A few of the prem sides you'd take at home who'd bring a good following like Everton, West Ham, Villa, Newcastle but perhaps their gates wouldn't quite reach their normal heights if we played them away but would be a good day out(Villa aside but we've done that in the Cup 😁)

So many choose from but whoever we get it's going be a game where we will compete and have a go .

My top 10  preferences 

1 Tottenham away or home 

2 Aston Villa H or A 

3 Chelsea H Or A 

4 Chesterfield H or A 

5 Kidderminster H 

6 Boreham Wood A 

7 Liverpool H or A 

8 Arsenal H or A 

9 Man Utd H Or A 

10 Man City H or A .

There my  top 10 and if none of them then Leicester Wolves or Derby h or A .

Worst ties for me Swansea Cardiff or Swindon away  

Let's avoid them bring on the draw  

I wrote this before the Man City draw:

I've rubbed by crystal ball and I see a Premier League side in blue away from home......🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️

So my credentials are unquestioned.

I've had a feeling we will get a certain club and I've just done the random number generator and the same club has appeared

The spirits are strong today ladies and gentleman very strong and I'm getting the name.........Peter. Is there a Peter in the draw? A Peter Borough?

17 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Newcastle at home would be ideal… guaranteed TV money.

Guaranteed full away end.

Better chance, albeit slim, of an upset that against someone like Chelsea or Man City

I've been thinking Newcastle at home for some reason....Can anyone confirm what the MAX capacity would be for such a plum tie?....

Archived