Match Thread: Bristol Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Back to the grindstone of the bread-and-butter league from the euphoria of the FA Cup. Also, a big challenge for DC returning to the Gas, one of his double promotion clubs. With recognised ? strikers absent DC must improvise, hopefully causing uncertainties in the home camp plans . Onwards and upwards, who dares wins, go for it Vale.

Who needs "centre forwards" when we have a squad bosting at the seams with players who can score and create and more importantly now who have DCs mentality of hating to lose.  Opponents dunner have a clue as to where our next attacking move comes from. Superb, brilliant. This Club under Carol,Kevin, Darrell  and Flitters is going places. No need to worry about who we are playing, let them <ovf censored> themselves over the transformation of the mighty whites. VTID.

• Like 4

The timing of this game is interesting as the jury for one of joey bartons various trials is giving their verdict monday. They've also recently got rid of their director of football (tommy wriddrington). Very much a club in flux.

Football wise i think their results have picked up a bit recently. Seem to score most games but also conceed a lot.

If we play like we are capable of (even without strikers), I fancy a win.

I'd like to think that we could win one of our two away games this week and this is probably the best opportunity, but without Amoo and possibly Rodney we are looking very light up front.  Hoping for a win, but would take a draw.

Two very tough away games upcoming in Bristol Rovers and Newport. 

6 points and I’ll be getting carried away and anticipating us to walk the league.

I think we’ll lose one of these. 3 points out of 6 wouldn’t be the end of the world I guess. However, the game after doesn’t get any easier with Exeter at home.

This Christmas period is going to be pivotal to where we end up this season.

this without doubt is a real test both physically and mentally. Any positive result here would be a real statement. I am just hoping we can get something from the next two away games anything like three or four points would be fantastic .