onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC R2 Burton Albion v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

13 hours ago, Doha said:

Someone's stuck a video of the goals from the terrace on FB. Conlon and Rodney on the left already knew Dennis was 100% going to net even as he rounded the very clumsy Garrett, look at their arms 🤣

mpbV1tN.png

Good picture, but I dont read it that way. I think they are appealing for a penatly. Politic could have gone down undfer the clumsy challenge from their keeper, but credit to him he stayed up and tucked it away.

1 hour ago, The man in the pub said:

Our injury list is horrific particularly to the forwards. I know DC was very critical of the injuries we sustained under Askey but sometimes its just bad luck.

Difference is under Askey they were pretty much all muscular injuries.

Brief highlights of the game. Wow, those were two incredible Vale goals.

Sorry for the moan but obviously there was a camera at the game, there were commentators at the game so why can't the video feed be plugged into iFollow so fans all over can see the game. Get your act together FA and EFL you are depriving fans of great footballing moments, also you and more importantly Port Vale are losing out on revenue.

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

Brief highlights of the game. Wow, those were two incredible Vale goals.

Sorry for the moan but obviously there was a camera at the game, there were commentators at the game so why can't the video feed be plugged into iFollow so fans all over can see the game. Get your act together FA and EFL you are depriving fans of great footballing moments, also you and more importantly Port Vale are losing out on revenue.

Really nice move for Amoo's chance too. 

It is really annoying the lack of stream, think it is because it is an FA not EFL tournament. I mean I'd pay extra on my ifollow subscription if needed to watch the game.  It is the not being able to watch which is so annoying.

It's not like you are going to hop on a plane, quarantine, for a game you probably couldn't get tickets for.  Take my money, just let me watch the game!

Guest Vale at home
4 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Our injury list is horrific particularly to the forwards. I know DC was very critical of the injuries we sustained under Askey but sometimes its just bad luck.

Yes it is . Just hope it’s not to Long now .before vale can get some of our players fit again . 

13 hours ago, pete vale said:

There's a winners mentality at Vale for sure. A strong League 2 side and more than capable of competing in League 1. Politic is class, should be playing at higher levels, I'd love him to come to Vale even for the interim.

We need an experienced goalscorer to guide us through the next couple of months, similar to what Lee Hughes did.

All positive and fantastic turnaround yesterday.

Thank you lads and particularly Dennis Politic.

UTV

Agree with all that - but special thanks to Dan Jones, who's had some stick, recently...but that goalline clearance was crucial!

1 hour ago, Rory said:
11 hours ago, Doha said:
Not with our injury list. Otherwise I'd love it. 

Bugger it. It dunner matter if we have to put 11 of us out, let's go!

If it weren't for him risking an injury, I'd be ok with Covolan making a bloody nuisance of himself as makeshift CF!

Archived