onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Hartlepool United

Fosse69

Advert

Good win. Poor scrappy game but it’s 3 points the same as a 5-0 win. Thought they were very poor and just the side we needed to play today. Pett was excellent I thought, I like having Walker in that midfield as well, plays some very good passes. Thought Rodney was really poor again. Martin played ok today considering he’s apparently the 2nd worse cb ever for vale. 

Good much needed win hopefully get some key players back quickly 

Great result… ground out a performance in horrible conditions with half the side out.

If Proctor and Wilson were playing we would have done them 4-0 today.

Garrity my motm, Pett also excellent. Martin and Johnson (after a shakey first 10mins) we’re both fine.

Im off to defrost my toes.

UTV

15 minutes ago, Jermaine Holwynn said:

Thought Rodney did oright actually, as he did when he came on against Walsall. I agree that as a striker he should be finding the net more, but his hold up and distribution is generally good.

Still - it's way easier to s**t on the Vale for you after a win rather than try and take on positives and get behind the lads.

It's the squad depth that got us that win in conditions that are the same for both teams. 

We're desperate for 'fans' like you to calm down, in my opinion.

Stopped reading when you said his distribution is generally good.

Four away games in a row now - Rotherham, Burton, Brizzle and Newport (don't forget your passport!) - followed by two difficult home games (Exeter and Salford on Boxing Day) so just as well we'll have Smudger, Conlon and hopefully Proctor back. We always seem to do well when we're up against difficult teams, so this might all be just what we need. We really need 8 points from 12 in those league games if we're going to stay up there so Dazza has a lot of work to do.

As for the new year, looks like he's lining up one or two new signings by the sound of it - centre half and centre forward if you ask me given our recent injuries and form. 

Time to forget this bad run and forge ahead now into the business end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, Beech said:

Stopped reading when you said his distribution is generally good.

Why lie to yourself? You were about ten minutes off quoting it to get your meta opinion across.

The irony is most people have you blocked because you are so anti vale but I happily don't mind calling our your <ovf censored> because I don't live on this forum like you.

3 minutes ago, Jermaine Holwynn said:

Why lie to yourself? You were about ten minutes off quoting it to get your meta opinion across.

The irony is most people have you blocked because you are so anti vale but I happily don't mind calling our your <ovf censored> because I don't live on this forum like you.

Are you still crying?

I don't even know what you're so upset about. I literally only said it was a poor performance overall against a frankly not very good side but a much needed three points, which is the most important thing, and that we could do with another striker. Go and cry somewhere else, snowflake.

I really don’t think we can afford to be signing another striker, we’ve just had terrible luck. If we are classing Amoo as a striker we already have 5 on the books, how many do we need? Bear in mind with Proctor, Wilson and Lloyd we currently have 3 forwards out injured (including our starting 2). Any team would struggle in this predicament.

26 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Good win. Poor scrappy game but it’s 3 points the same as a 5-0 win. Thought they were very poor and just the side we needed to play today. Pett was excellent I thought, I like having Walker in that midfield as well, plays some very good passes. Thought Rodney was really poor again. Martin played ok today considering he’s apparently the 2nd worse cb ever for vale. 

Good much needed win hopefully get some key players back quickly 

Thought Walker made a big difference. He offers a presence in the middle oft the park we haven't had, and he will only get better the more he plays.

1 minute ago, Beech said:

Are you still crying?

I don't even know what you're so upset about. I literally said it was a poor performance but a much needed three points, the most important thing, and that we could do with another striker. Go and cry somewhere else, snowflake.

Mate you've been crying about 5 pages worth of posts on the last 3 threads, you literally melt down and cry at the sight of anything not going the way you think it should at a league 2 football team.

Let's meet at Scrimmy's and we can see who the snowflakes are when not behind a keyboard. Happy to take any direct messages.

I do get that today your team have taken a 1-0 against Blackburn though so must be tough to praise Vale on here afterwards. 

Archived