Join us for full match screening of Port Vale v Grimsby (1999) on Tues evening

robf

As its another week without a midweek Vale game, I thought it would be nice to have another vintage game to watch.

The one against Grimsby is a nice one. As it's televised (rather than a club produced video) there's fancy dan things like multiple angles, replays and commentary (unlike our last video we showed).

It's a Vale side which features Marcus Bent, Tony Naylor, Jeff Minton, Dave Brammer etc and it's an entertaining watch.

If you do want to watch it as live then join us at 7.30pm on Tuesday night at this link:

Advert:

43 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

Thanks for showing the match. I couldn't believe how low the attendance was 3700 and people moan if we get 5000 now in league 2.

Glad you enjoyed it @Andy Proctor I actually hadn't watched the game through before last night and I enjoyed some of the play. I missed the attendance bit but that's atrocious - perhaps it was due to the "biscuit tin" school of accounting though?

There will be a few more "full 90 min" games to come...

Advert:

I'm wondering if we lost alot of support that season. May have been people stopped going just to rudge being sacked and people protesting against Bill bell. Plus we were poor that season and ended up getting relegated. We were on sky later on in the season on a Friday night against Crewe and there was only 3500 there whereas when we usually play Crewe now we get around 7000.

• Thanks 1