Scott Burgess

SFBT

Advert:

Agree completely. A curious one as we have Jake Taylor and Walker already as cover . Perhaps his attitude has been spot on and changed the mind of DC. 

Considering he was inexperienced him and Jake Taylor was a really good pairing at times in the Covid season 

He's certainly no Whitehead or Robinson and it's good to see him back in the fold as surprised as I am 

Advert:

Being involved with the first team again also helps his chances of getting out. He’ll be training at a higher intensity and quality than he has been with the youth team and he will also be able to feature in any friendlies we have. That can only benefit him. Credit to him for getting through a personally difficult patch, being ostracised to train away from the club at Bradeley with the youth players must have been mentally hard for him. 

Edited by PV1973
  • Like 1

Advert:

Advert:

I wonder if Walker is a long term injury doubt, or dare I say it, we’ve accepted an offer for Conlon to go in January?? Either way good to see him back although I sense he’ll struggle for game time given the options we currently have assuming nobody is carrying an injury.