onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Silver Lining?

Trampilot

1. At least we won't have to go through the worry and nervousness of the EGM/AGM and finding out if Stan Meigh really would have voted against the board.

2. SEO is coming to an end and we can start going to home matches again.

3. I get a Saturday away from the wife.:shifty:

Advert

Its not over until the administrator sings

yeah and when he does start singing, if he cant find new members to join the choir then he can still turn the microphone off and we end up in liquidation

admin cannot be celebrated. Until new investors/buyers can be found to take us through admin then its still an unsure future

look at Portsmouth, yes they may be in more debt, but no-one as saved them yet...

i am not being negetive just realistic...

:unsure:

===

yeah and when he does start singing, if he cant find new members to join the choir then he can still turn the microphone off and we end up in liquidation

admin cannot be celebrated. Until new investors/buyers can be found to take us through admin then its still an unsure future

look at Portsmouth, yes they may be in more debt, but no-one as saved them yet...

i am not being negetive just realistic...

:unsure:

===

Admin can be celebrated if its a better option than whats available

Portsmouth are proper ****ed though, they're £27m in debt or something mental like that.

Lots of their income is also for some reason being paid to their ex-owner rather than them, too.

oh yeah i know they are in it deep.

I have been involved with a company in admin...its not a great place

remember that the administrator has to cut cost/get rid of expensive staff and assets to pay creditors. After this is done, if what is left is not attractive to investors/buyers then they wont invest.

I too am hoping that vale will be a good enough concern for investment.

but the people who may invest (Mo etc ) are business people, the price as to be right.

Its our job to prove it is a good prospect....2 home games ina row with bumper crowds will be start...

=========

Archived