Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

On 23/05/2022 at 23:01, arthurdog said:

Notice that T*** Gullis is jumping on the Vale bandwagon. He can jog on. He 's about as welcome as McKirdy and Burge

Well he is by some?

Anybody who can predict that Vale would beat Swindon 1-0 and then win on penalties will do for me.

Advert:

Posted (edited)

The whole country is full of sleaze. Three police officers on the pitch at Bournemouth one a female Superintendent, I’m reliably informed at least two of Staffordshire’s finest were on the pitch whilst off duty at VP and the bosses know about it.

Its a recordable offence which means anyone entering the pitch without reasonable excuse should be fingerprinted,DNA taken, photographed and a banning order. A football banning order is the equivalent of a court order. A friend had to turn up at a police station when England were playing so he couldn’t travel and also hand in his passport. I know it wouldn’t be possible to deal with everyone who has ran onto pitches recently but these are ppl who have taken an oath to uphold the law and keep the Queens peace. What a joke one rule for one.

Edited by Playa Amodores

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Well he is by some?

Anybody who can predict that Vale would beat Swindon 1-0 and then win on penalties will do for me.

PMQs today.

Gullis- “Up the Vale for Saturday “

Boris-“Yes,Up the Vale”

10 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

PMQs today.

Gullis- “Up the Vale for Saturday “

Boris-“Yes,Up the Vale”

Boris had no idea what that was about!  Vale is the Latin for farewell - I wish Boris the Classicist would say that and beggar off.

• Like 2

Advert:

Posted (edited)

On a day in which the PM's lack of integrity + law-breaking is exposed internationally via a civil servants report, it's a bit nauseating to see him mumble 'Up the Vale' after Gullis prompted him. 

I can understand the argument that 'the club listens to/works with everyone', and I don't have an issue with us working with local MPs, but Jonathan Gullis should not be in the directors box for home games. Put a proper fan in there's spare seats.

If Gullis wants to go to the games and use our success to gain a bit of a profile, he can pay and sit in the Railway and tweet to his heart's content. If the club wants to meet Gullis, then organise a meeting at the ground and discuss the issues at hand, or through many of the excellent local initiatives Carol is involved with. I doubt much policy-talk was done on Thursday - it was just a jolly for Gullis.

Don't have him bandwagoning on our success before he heads down to London to vote against Free School Meals, which the Hubb then has to fundraise to ensure local kids don't starve next week.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Boris had no idea what that was about!  Vale is the Latin for farewell - I wish Boris the Classicist would say that and beggar off.

Where's Labour's response?😀

8 minutes ago, Joe B said:

On a day in which the PM's lack of integrity + law-breaking is exposed internationally via a civil servants report, it's a bit nauseating to see him mumble 'Up the Vale' after Gullis prompted him. 

I can understand the argument that 'the club listens to/works with everyone', and I don't have an issue with us working with local MPs, but Jonathan Gullis should not be in the directors box for home games. Put a proper fan in there's spare seats.

If Gullis wants to go to the games and use our success to gain a bit of a profile, he can pay and sit in the Railway and tweet to his heart's content. If the club wants to meet Gullis, then organise a meeting at the ground and discuss the issues at hand, or through many of the excellent local initiatives Carol is involved with. I doubt much policy-talk was done on Thursday - it was just a jolly for Gullis.

Don't have him bandwagoning on our success before he heads down to London to vote against Free School Meals, which the Hubb then has to fundraise to ensure local kids don't starve next week.

Let him join Gullis and go. Never has a bigger liar ran this country, and before his fan club say they all lie, NO not on the scale of this corrupt Government. Johnson has lied all his life, proved.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

I can understand the argument that 'the club listens to/works with everyone', but Jonathan Gullis should not be in the directors box for home games. Put a proper fan in there. If Gullis wants to go to the games and use our success to gain a bit of a profile, he can pay and sit in the Railway and tweet to his heart's content. If the club wants to meet Gullis, then organise a meeting at the ground, or through many of the excellent local initiatives Carol is involved with.

Not sure about bandwagoning but he certainly knows his stuff when he predicted the Vale to go through on penalties after a 1-0 win.

• Haha 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Not sure about bandwagoning but he certainly knows his stuff when he predicted the Vale to go through on penalties after a 1-0 win.

Not sure about bandwagoning?

Have you seen him at games before he became an MP? Has he been seen in the Bycars or does he only turn up when there's some wine and a 3-course meal on offer?

I don't have an issue with the club working with MPs, considering the charity work we do. I do have an issue with free hospitality. I wouldn't want an MP of any political persuasion to be wined and dined at a game.

If Carol really wants to work with Gullis, despite him voting against anything that could help her charity, then it's up to her - but don't invite him into the director's box for home games. He can pay to get in with the rest of us, and he can have a proper meeting on any other day. 

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Let him join Gullis and go. Never has a bigger liar ran this country, and before his fan club say they all lie, NO not on the scale of this corrupt Government. Johnson has lied all his life, proved.

But they are both supporting the Vale Tommy,come on!!

John Forrester used to sit in the directors box on a regular basis.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, For Us All said:

But they are both supporting the Vale Tommy,come on!!

They're really not, mate. I know you like Boris/the Conservatives but don't be sucked in by Gullis' game.

He doesn't care a jot about Port Vale, he never has, and he won't be at a single game again if he loses his seat. He's using your attachment to the club to paint himself in a favourable light. See through it.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

They're really not, mate. I know you like Boris/the Conservatives but don't be sucked in by Gullis' game.

He doesn't care a jot about Port Vale, he never has, and he won't be at a single game again if he loses his seat. He's using your attachment to the club to paint himself in a favourable light. See through it.

Couldn’t have put it better. Smell the coffee FUA

• Like 1

Advert:

56 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Up the Farewell.Nah,doesn’t sound right.