Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

5 hours ago, geosname said:

Boris isn't really original, he may or may not have said let the bodies pile high but it actually happened in the 70s.

The crap just keeps going around and around.

I hope someone reconnects Labour with the people they were supposed to represent soon.

Robin Hood Energy tells you all you need to know about Labour and its connection with people.

Advert:

And up he pops, just proving my previous point. Not even a <ovf censored> smidgeon of empathy, zero concern for those whose lives are made steadily worse by the government he blindly and vociferously supports, just more arsedribblings and silly glib <ovf censored>. 

11 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

And up he pops, just proving my previous point. Not even a <ovf censored> smidgeon of empathy, zero concern for those whose lives are made steadily worse by the government he blindly and vociferously supports, just more arsedribblings and silly glib <ovf censored>. 

Thanks,sums up Nottingham Labour's Council and Robin Hoods Energy's best customer perfectly.

19 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Thanks,sums up Nottingham Labour's Council and Robin Hoods Energy's best customer perfectly.

Hardly anywhere near the scale of the Criminal`s Cabinet.

Advert:

On 14/05/2022 at 06:15, For Us All said:

Robin Hood Energy tells you all you need to know about Labour and its connection with people.

Totally agree, the Labour movement stole, Health, Social care and Education from the privileged elite. 

On 13/05/2022 at 23:52, mr.hobblesworth said:

Rayner was right, tories really are pure <ovf censored> scum. Rather than reflecting on how people are being forced in to such horendous circumstances, kids are going to bed hungry, pensioners forced to ride buses rather than heat their own homes, they just smirk and try and make sardonic comments. Absolutely vile human beings.

And things will be so different if Labour ever get in to power…..not. 

On 13/05/2022 at 23:55, mr.hobblesworth said:

From the party that brought you "let the bodies pile high". Imagine being so much of a toilet of a human being that you'd support these filthy corrupt inhumane <ovf censored>...

FSnzc6eX0AAe2jU?format=jpg&name=small

Says the ***** who supported Corbyn!

Advert:

4 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Lies, Sleaze, Corruption,Sex scandals this Government has it all. And the usual fools will make excuses for them. Disgusting 

Whilst I am certainly no fan of the current government, I certainly don’t think anyone should point the finger prematurely. I’m sure there will be an investigation and should the evidence support it then a conviction will follow. In a so called civilised democracy surely we must have faith in the rule of law. I firmly believe that when it comes to sex scandals the two main parties are as bad as each other. When it comes to lies and corruption the current crop are streets ahead. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Lies, Sleaze, Corruption,Sex scandals this Government has it all. And the usual fools will make excuses for them. Disgusting 

Some of them like this clown think it's all a big joke

14 minutes ago, ginge said:

Some of them like this clown think it's all a big joke

It’s the kind of flippant reaction Fabric**t is famous for. What amazes me is that people in South Staffordshire voted for him. Does he have any redeeming features? He is a prime example of how the electorate will treat their political party like it’s their football team, they will support them no matter what or who they are.

To actually comment on a rape investigation and apply a winking emoji says it all. Seemingly the electorate don’t care, he’s a Tory and they got Brexit done and they will soon be sending those pesky immigrants to Rwanda. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

Good grief. How on earth is he an elected official is beyond me. The tories used have MPs like Ken Clarke, Dominic Grieve. Now they have Lee Anderson and this loud mouth bafoon.