Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

22 hours ago, Osh said:

Owen Patterson taking money for asking questions...??

Johnson taking money to have his fkat done up.

Johnson paying Jennifer Acquri for sex and taking her on "business trips" at the tax payers expense.

Johnson, being paid by the very Russians who have infiltrated our society, for a game of tennis..

How many more do you want...??

Actually I know I'm wasting my time engaging with you. Youll just come back with more BS

Says a millionaire working in the energy business?😀

UTV

See you 2moro.

Advert:

5 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

I wonder why Sunak decided to help the medium to top wage earners, and why did he not put a windfall tax on the energy firms, who are currently making extra millions on the price rises.

Generous to the big fuel guzzlers, but will claw it back next year in spite of the VAT windfall on vehicle fuel.

Advert:

On 22/03/2022 at 14:41, tommytunstall said:

I certainly can, but not to you

🤣 🤣 🤣

What does this mean?

Are you saying you can't substantiate your posts to me or you won't? 

Your posts are literally meaningless if you can't explain them by the way...like you are discussing politics on a forum but now seeming have this position whereby you refuse to discuss politics on a forum. Wasting everyones time.

17 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

If the NI increase was earmarked for the NHS will the rise in the NI threshold reduce the amount available?

That would depend on if the amount available is actually the amount available not just a forcast of the available amount when or if available at some future point depending on availability. 

Advert:

Says a millionaire working in the energy business?
UTV
See you 2moro.
Tell me how that works.

I have never paid an MP to ask questions for me nor conned the Government out of money.

Everything I've done I've done off my own hard work. All above board and verified in massive detail by the banks who have done months and months of due diligence on my business transactions.

How does that compare with someone like Patterson who had been found guilty by his fellow MPs of breaking the rules ..??

How does that compare to Johnson and Hancock handing out millions of pounds of tax payers money on COVID contracts...??

Every penny I borrow from the banks that I borrow to fund projects that are key to our national security is scrutanised in massive detail and MUST be repaid. My reputation would be ruined if it didn't and no one would ever trust me or do business with me again.

Please tell me how YOU conflate the two...??

I'll wait for a full and proper explanation; if you can't give one then you should apologise for such a comment

Is golden boy Sunak falling from grace. A spring statement that did absolutely nothing for the poorest of society. Now we find out his wife is involved with a company who are based in Russia. Another family in the Cabinet with their hands in the trough

• Like 1

Is golden boy Sunak falling from grace. A spring statement that did absolutely nothing for the poorest of society. Now we find out his wife is involved with a company who are based in Russia. Another family in the Cabinet with their hands in the trough
Upstaging the Suspect by putting fuel in a passers-by car in Sainsburys.

52 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
17 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Upstaging the Suspect by putting fuel in a passers-by car in Sainsburys.

• Like 1

Ridiculous comments.Are you suggesting that all companies in Russia are money laundering?Bet 365 have a licence to operate there.Why don’t you tell Denise Coates that her company is doing that.Maybe the car owner has issues and needed help to put petrol in his /her car.Behave lads.

Advert:

11 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Ridiculous comments.Are you suggesting that all companies in Russia are money laundering?Bet 365 have a licence to operate there.Why don’t you tell Denise Coates that her company is doing that.Maybe the car owner has issues and needed help to put petrol in his /her car.Behave lads.

Just a stunt for the TV news, a job the chauffer usually does. Haven`t see it, but he apparently had trouble using a contactless card.  I wasn`t aware that the 365 owners were Russian.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Just a stunt for the TV news, a job the chauffer usually does. Haven`t see it, but he apparently had trouble using a contactless card.  I wasn`t aware that the 365 owners were Russian.

They aren’t and neither is Sunak’s wife.