Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

10 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

After yesterday's policeman's outfit, what is next from the fancy dress box? Fireman or Drag Queen?

Not sure why you're addressing this particular question at me? Nor am I sure why this fits under the heading of: "Tory sleaze" but just for the record, I'm certainly no fan of BoJo!

Advert:

Not sure why you're addressing this particular question at me? Nor am I sure why this fits under the heading of: "Tory sleaze" but just for the record, I'm certainly no fan of BoJo!
Sorry, but was not intentional, just a separate post that was next. Refers to the current head of Sleaze.

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:
1 hour ago, Bycarsbill said:

Sorry, but was not intentional, just a separate post that was next. Refers to the current head of Sleaze.

Okay, no probs.

Advert:

On 03/12/2021 at 09:29, For Us All said:

Another plan before another by-election which was about as successful as the wallpapergate and carrie holiday allegations.

This Twitter thing isn't working is it?

This aged well.

• Like 1

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Joe B said:

This aged well.

Like I said six months ago,I think Boris wants out.He doesn't fancy going green and he certainly won't be looking forward to forcing the electorate into purchasing electric cars,heat pumps,etc,etc.

The question is who will take over and will anybody trust the opposition to do a better job?

Will we get the same "Adults In The Room" like they have across the pond?🤔

Boris is a clown. I had high hopes for him but he’s become a disaster. No whatsboutery here but just shows the need for competent opposition in a two party system. Clearly raises the PR issue again which would not be a bad thing. 

if a general election was called next month… who wins? I still think the tories would get back in and there lies the issue imo. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FriedRice said:

how do we know what kind of job the opposition can do its been 11 years and at the moment we have a govt who obviously dont give a rats ass 'hope we dont have to explain why we are having a christmas party but lets record it anyway'

What kind of of job the opposition can do.

Have you seen who's on Labour's front bench?

Advert: