Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

2 hours ago, Osh said:

So it was nothing to do with his fellow Tory MP's who were caught with the fingers in the till ....??  I think you'll find they were booted out because the Tories lost the confidence of the people of the United Kingdom and the Blair won their confidence.  The Tories were constantly fighting - especially over Europe, and for claiming expenses for Duck ponds, etc.

You know what Sir Kier said about those at the top taking responsibility?

Advert:

Perhaps it's this that will do for Johnson, you mess around with the Pensioners at your peril. 

Another group of people that Johnson and Sunak lied to and are now coming unstuck 

IMG-20220214-WA0009.jpg

• Like 1

Advert:

7 hours ago, Osh said:

Yes BUT the CPS can only work on what is put in front of them; as has been said dozens of times now but you seem to want to ignore, it was the Police who failed to get Saville, not the CPS

The Police put a case to the CPS who decided not to prosecute. Who’s to say the evidence wasn’t strong enough. You know something the rest of the country don’t?

1 hour ago, philpvfc said:

The Police put a case to the CPS who decided not to prosecute. Who’s to say the evidence wasn’t strong enough. You know something the rest of the country don’t?

The CPS decided there was no prospect of a conviction. The complainants would not follow up their initial complaints so what could the CPS do?

It never went near Starmer's desk.

This whole thing is an example of throwing mud and seeing how much sticks. The more Starmer objects the more credence this nonsense is given. Another sad reflection of the state of this country's politics that this is how our Prime Minister acts.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

The CPS decided there was no prospect of a conviction. The complainants would not follow up their initial complaints so what could the CPS do?

It never went near Starmer's desk.

This whole thing is an example of throwing mud and seeing how much sticks. The more Starmer objects the more credence this nonsense is given. Another sad reflection of the state of this country's politics that this is how our Prime Minister acts.

When did I say it was Starmer who made the decision? All I’ve ever said is that Starmer was head of the CPS so some of the blame lands on him, no different than things happening within the Government which Johnson does not know, he has to shoulder some of the blame.

I don’t agree with Boris saying what he said about Starmer but also think some of the accusations thrown his way are out of order too. 

Advert:

11 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

When did I say it was Starmer who made the decision? All I’ve ever said is that Starmer was head of the CPS so some of the blame lands on him, no different than things happening within the Government which Johnson does not know, he has to shoulder some of the blame.

I don’t agree with Boris saying what he said about Starmer but also think some of the accusations thrown his way are out of order too. 

Which accusations are out of order?

5 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Which accusations are out of order?

Rayner calling him scum.

I also disagree with some of the repetitive claims of the house parties, the no 11 renovations, his neighbours allegations when he had an argument with Corrie. 

10 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Rayner calling him scum.

I also disagree with some of the repetitive claims of the house parties, the no 11 renovations, his neighbours allegations when he had an argument with Corrie. 

Rayner was out of order agreed. Regarding parties, renovations etc, that is entirely his own fault,  if he would have told the truth,  instead of total denial, it may not be like this.

12 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Rayner calling him scum.

So presumably you think it is okay for a Prime minister to ask for money from an acquaintance to refurbish his flat and for that acquaintence

14 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Rayner calling him scum.

So do you think it is the Prime ministers prerogative to text a friend and ask for money to refurbish his flat and for that friend to hint that he looks into a scheme (GE2) favourably? When questioned about this, the Prime minister conveniently forgot about a text to a friend to ask for, I think,  £60K. Now I understand Johnson is an old Etonian with privileged contacts but who would forget about texting a friend and asking for thousands of pounds? If you think the office of Prime Minister should come with these benefits, then fine, that says a lot about your expectations of how a person should conduct themselves whilst holding public office. I also agree that Rayner should not have used the term Tory scum. There are good and bad people in all political parties and I think that particular insult shows a total lack of intelligence. I would invite you to look closely at the prime minister's refurb fiasco and come back and tell me how he was justified in what he did.

5 hours ago, Osh said:

Perhaps it's this that will do for Johnson, you mess around with the Pensioners at your peril. 

Another group of people that Johnson and Sunak lied to and are now coming unstuck 

IMG-20220214-WA0009.jpg

This could and should be a big nail in his coffin. 

• Like 1

Advert:

9 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Rayner was out of order agreed. Regarding parties, renovations etc, that is entirely his own fault,  if he would have told the truth,  instead of total denial, it may not be like this.

I think some of the going’s on at number 10 he was unaware of, that’s what I was pointing out regarding Starmer, at the end of the day he should have. Johnson should step down, not so much for what he has done or said but for the fact he is not a leader and cannot even control what goes on under his watch, like I said, he need to shoulder some of the blame. When Starmer was in control of the CPS he should have been aware of what was going on, the Saville incident is just one of many at this time and he needs to take some of the blame. Should Starmer step down, no, and I hope he leads the Labour Party in to the next election and sorts out the <ovf censored> he has within the party.

I see Abbott has opened her gob again….. she is the type of idiots that drag the Labour Party down, imagine her as Home Secretary had Labour won the last election!

8 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

So presumably you think it is okay for a Prime minister to ask for money from an acquaintance to refurbish his flat and for that acquaintence

So do you think it is the Prime ministers prerogative to text a friend and ask for money to refurbish his flat and for that friend to hint that he looks into a scheme (GE2) favourably? When questioned about this, the Prime minister conveniently forgot about a text to a friend to ask for, I think,  £60K. Now I understand Johnson is an old Etonian with privileged contacts but who would forget about texting a friend and asking for thousands of pounds? If you think the office of Prime Minister should come with these benefits, then fine, that says a lot about your expectations of how a person should conduct themselves whilst holding public office. I also agree that Rayner should not have used the term Tory scum. There are good and bad people in all political parties and I think that particular insult shows a total lack of intelligence. I would invite you to look closely at the prime minister's refurb fiasco and come back and tell me how he was justified in what he did.

Totally fine In refurbing number 11 (works home) as long as it was not from the tax payers money.

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

I think some of the going’s on at number 10 he was unaware of, that’s what I was pointing out regarding Starmer, at the end of the day he should have. Johnson should step down, not so much for what he has done or said but for the fact he is not a leader and cannot even control what goes on under his watch, like I said, he need to shoulder some of the blame. When Starmer was in control of the CPS he should have been aware of what was going on, the Saville incident is just one of many at this time and he needs to take some of the blame. Should Starmer step down, no, and I hope he leads the Labour Party in to the next election and sorts out the <ovf censored> he has within the party.

I see Abbott has opened her gob again….. she is the type of idiots that drag the Labour Party down, imagine her as Home Secretary had Labour won the last election!

What she says is fine, not that I'd expect someone as thick as mince to appreciate that. The irony of someone typing "she is the type of idiots" whilst questioning the intelligence of someone else...

Give me DA over the likes of Patel or previous incumbents. She may have got a sum wrong but at least she wouldn't be instigating the Hostile Environment, deporting Britons to countries they'd never even visited, engaging in the unlawful detention and deportation of asylum seekers, bullying colleagues, breaching ministerial code or campaigning for the tobacco industry. 

Whilst I'm here, I may as well say I'd also prefer Thornberry to this absolute <ovf censored> brain.

Edited by mr.hobblesworth
  • Like 1